New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Space for free on Origin today

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/dead-space/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition-ANW.html

In case anyone still doesn't have it. Great game just make sure you use Vsync if you've got a powerful rig or else you wont get to the first save point.

StormEye

StormEye

I wonder if the DS1 has the same problem with vsync as DS3. 30fps vsync...

If it does, use nvidia control panel / inspector or AMD's counterpart to enable vsync directly through them, not through in-game.

Tom

StormEye wrote:I wonder if the DS1 has the same problem with vsync as DS3. 30fps vsync...

If it does, use nvidia control panel / inspector or AMD's counterpart to enable vsync directly through them, not through in-game.

Yeah all 3 dead space games have this issue.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

It's a buggy piece of shit for me in Steam.

Does locking it to 30 FPS fixes most of the bugs? It runs like crap with vSync, feels so unresponsive and slow.

Chewy

Chewy

The keyboard/mouse issues can't really be completely fixed, it always sucked with them. You pretty much need a gamepad.

And I think I ran it at 60fps and it was fine for me, with no bugs that I remember. The physics engine seriously bugs out if you go any higher than that though.

BTW you have until May 8 to claim the game, and this is apparently only one game in a series of free games EA is going to give out.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

my bro played dead space without vsync on and it was 60fps, with vsync on it caps at 30.

however I played Dead Space 3 through multiple times on xbox and pc at 30fps and was fine with it, I'm not too picky about fps as long as it's not choppy like dipping from high to low, if it's a constant 30fps I'm cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum