I got to choose my free game from EA...Dead Space 3. Haha awesome

2ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:26

Chewy

Chewy

How I get free game???

3ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:27

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

have you bought The new Sim City ... I have and enjoyed and got another new game haha.

4ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:27

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Chewy wrote:How I get free game???

i assume buying SimCity before the shitstorm happened

5ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:28

Chewy

Chewy

So I can't buy it now and get a free game?

I wan't a free game dammit!

6ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:28

Ante

Ante

I'm probably going to go with ME3 when I get my email.

7ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:29

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Chewy wrote:So I can't buy it now and get a free game?

You can...buy it now. people have till the 25th to register their game with origin and claim their game...dont claim...dont get.

I didnt get ME3 since I already beat it on Xbox

8ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:31

Chewy

Chewy

menacinglemon wrote:

You can...buy it now. people have till the 25th to register their game with origin and claim their game...dont claim...dont get.

Eh, the purchase date probably has to be at an earlier time I would think... Not sure if it's worth the risk, plus there's not any games on Origin I'd be too psyched about getting right now.

9ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:33

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Chewy wrote:
menacinglemon wrote:

Eh, the purchase date probably has to be at an earlier time I would think... Not sure if it's worth the risk, plus there's not any games on Origin I'd be too psyched about getting right now.

They give you games to choose from...

BF3, DS3, ME3, etc

also

Our SimCity Mayors are incredibly important to the team at Maxis. We know we messed up and want to sincerely thank you for staying with us. The good news is we have solved most of the major issues and players are really enjoying the game. We're getting great feedback from our fans and know that many of you are having fun and are exploring this whole new expression of SimCity.

As a small token of our appreciation, we are offering you a free EA PC game download on Origin*. Mayors who have authenticated their copy of SimCity on Origin by March 25 can select a free game through a redemption portal inside the Origin desktop client later this week. We'll be opening up the redemption portal country-by-country so some of you may see it a little sooner than others. The portal will be live worldwide for everyone to select their game by March 22.

We don't want any of you to miss out your free game, so please note that you must register your copy of SimCity before March 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST and you must claim your free game by March 30, 2013 at 11:59PM PST. For more information, including instructions on how to get your free game and a list of eligible games, please read our FAQ. We've included some of the hottest games in the EA portfolio, so pick one and add it to your Origin library on us!

Sincerely,
Maxis

* THIS OFFER DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES MARCH 25, 2013 AT 11:59PM PST. VALID FOR NEW PURCHASES OF SIMCITY ("PRODUCT") THAT ARE REGISTERED TO YOUR ORIGIN ACCOUNT BY MARCH 25, 2013 AT 11:59PM PST. FREE PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD GAMES NOT DOWNLOADED FROM ORIGIN.COM BY MARCH 30, 2013 AT 11:59PM PST ARE FORFEIT. ELIGIBLE GAMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCT IS SOLD. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES ON WWW.EA.COM.

10ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:35

Chewy

Chewy

Hmm.... I wouldn't pay $30 for any of the games on the list or for Sim City.... No deal EA! I refuse to exploit your promotion this time.

11ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:37

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I got my moneys worth and some out of Sim City.... so yeah I am happy

12ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 20:43

Chewy

Chewy

I've just got enough games to go through for now, not saying all the games on the list and Sim City are bad or anything. By the time I get through a good deal of my backlog all the games on that list are probably gonna be below $30.

13ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-18, 22:02

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

that is true. My backlog is mostly due to computer specs not being up to snuff for about 20 games I got for like $2 - $5

14ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-23, 10:13

Rooks

Chewy wrote:Hmm.... I wouldn't pay $30 for any of the games on the list or for Sim City.... No deal EA! I refuse to exploit your promotion this time.

“I know that’s a little contrived – kind of like buying a present for a friend after you did something crummy, but we feel bad about what happened. We’re hoping you won’t stay mad and that we’ll be friends again when SimCity is running at 100%,” Maxis head Lucy Bradshaw said. She went on to say the experience has improved dramatically over the last few days.

Mass Effect™ 3
Available as Direct Download
Regular Price: $19.99
Promo Price: $9.99

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
Regular Price: $49.99
Promo Price: $24.99

Battlefield 3™
Platform: PC
Regular Price: $39.99
Promo Price: $12.00

Dead Space™ 3
Regular Price: $59.99
Promo Price: $29.99

Know whats crummier? giving away said free video games then giving everyone else a 50-70% discount on said video games

15ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-23, 10:21

Chewy

Chewy

Rooks wrote:
Chewy wrote:Hmm.... I wouldn't pay $30 for any of the games on the list or for Sim City.... No deal EA! I refuse to exploit your promotion this time.

“I know that’s a little contrived – kind of like buying a present for a friend after you did something crummy, but we feel bad about what happened. We’re hoping you won’t stay mad and that we’ll be friends again when SimCity is running at 100%,” Maxis head Lucy Bradshaw said. She went on to say the experience has improved dramatically over the last few days.

Mass Effect™ 3
Regular Price: $19.99
Promo Price: $9.99

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
Regular Price: $49.99
Promo Price: $24.99

Battlefield 3™
Regular Price: $39.99
Promo Price: $12.00

Dead Space™ 3
Regular Price: $59.99
Promo Price: $29.99

Know whats crummier? giving away said free video games then giving everyone else a 50-70% discount on said video games

Haha, wow. Looks like I made the right decision...

16ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-23, 13:08

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

what's up with these damn bots lately? lol next post will be about how some bot can't run Mass Effect 3 on his old ass celaron cpu with ddr2 ram

17ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-23, 13:10

Chewy

Chewy

JrTapia1991 wrote:what's up with these damn bots lately? lol next post will be about how some bot can't run Mass Effect 3 on his old ass celaron cpu with ddr2 ram

Not every new user is a bot dude...

18ORigin free game. Empty Re: ORigin free game. 2013-03-23, 13:11

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, stop seeing bots in the shadows Jr Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum