TheGM
ALargeEffinFry
Kyuubey
Epyk MD
sheep
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:20

Same

Same

godscouchpotato wrote:
Mama Luigi wrote:
godscouchpotato wrote:Ditto on the work thing.

I'm diligently typing at my desk right now!!! lol!

You work ? o.o Diligently typing comments on topic? Surprised Yey

Despite posting here i just invoiced a job for 4,400 and i got another one ready to be done before my vacation for 13,000. So i still work whilst playing!

Win D:
I want a job ._.

52I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:22

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wow that schedual just sucks Awesomesauce!

53I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:22

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Mama Luigi wrote:
godscouchpotato wrote:
Mama Luigi wrote:
godscouchpotato wrote:Ditto on the work thing.

I'm diligently typing at my desk right now!!! lol!

You work ? o.o Diligently typing comments on topic? Surprised Yey

Despite posting here i just invoiced a job for 4,400 and i got another one ready to be done before my vacation for 13,000. So i still work whilst playing!

Win D:
I want a job ._.

blasphemer

54I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:23

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Wow that schedual just sucks Awesomesauce!

very much so

55I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:27

Tater

Tater

who speaks blasphemey? me?

I think not my good friend.

However if times were like 2005 i wouldn't be here right now. I'd be up to my eyeballs in work! when things were good i'd do about 85,000 in sales per month. Now i'm lucky to hit an average of 10,000.

56I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:29

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

luigee...wanting a job...enjoy it while it lasts my friend

57I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:37

Tater

Tater

Enjoy the highschool days while they last.

Sure the first couple years out school are refreshing. No more homework,tests,peer pressure. But then comes the bills and bills and no money even though you get a pay check it's already spent.

Well.... you'll see.

58I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 10:42

Same

Same

Yeah I would like a job but I hope I can find a good one so I have money for the bills and can save bit up for something i'd like. Right now apparently I can get a job if I send a letter to the council asking for something I forgot what. But i'm not going through the hassle of getting something when i'm one year away from leaving school.

59I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:07

Yeahhhh. I wish I was still in high school. I get to spend $500 today on tires, and $420ish next week for my half of rent. And I owe my girl like $200. And I can't get New Vegas until two weeks from now at the earliest. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

60I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:07

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kult is a beast to knife no doubt.

I was right behind him last night and as soon as I was within knifing range he spun around and ventilated me. Looked like he fired an entire mag. Shocked

msbegotngirl, I was on the squad for a couple minutes before you left so technically I guess we've played. Smile

61I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:11

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Kult has a 6th sense. I know his secret now though! Buwhahahahaha

62I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:21

Tater

Tater

TURTLE BEACHES!!! that's khults secret!

LOL idk.

63I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:23

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

magical battlefield ninja is my guess

64I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:27

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

lol we had a random on our team when khult tried to get them the first time.
we were kicking serious ass at least 30 points above any other team, and i freak out because i didnt notice he was in the game untill i hipfired in panic at someone sneaking up on me. i scream "OH SHIT ITS KHULT!" and the random freaks out a bit saying somthing along the lines of "im pretty scared now, if YOU guys are afraid of one person."

Last edited by Awesome MD on 2010-10-27, 11:30; edited 1 time in total

65I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:28

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Not telling not telling.

*runs around in circles*

66I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:30

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Awesome MD wrote:lol we had a random on our team when khult tried to get them the first time.
we were kicking serious ass at lease 30 points above any other team, and i freak out because i didnt notice he was in the game untill i hipfired in panic at someone sneaking up on me. i scream "OH SHIT ITS KHULT!" and the random freaks out a bit saying somthing along the lines of "im pretty scared now, if YOU guys are afraid of one person."

HAHA that's fucking awesome! I love how we have built Kult up to be the ultimate bad ass on BC2. THough I'm not saying he dosn;t deserve it cause he is bad ass but it's just funny. I mess with him on the mic. I'll say things like Damn dude I was number 1 then you joined and you got me all rattled and now I;m scared and stuff like that! HAHA

67I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:31

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

hes always taking my ace pin...but only by 20-50 points most games...i think he leaves it that close on purpose... -.-

68I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:32

Tater

Tater

I don't get skeered.

I do however 360 spin occasionally to check my 6. whenever i play against him.

69I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:33

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

godscouchpotato wrote:I don't get skeered.

I do however 360 spin occasionally to check my 6. whenever i play against him.

i made the mistake of advertising my new gold tags...khult managed to get them in 4 minutes

70I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA maybe!

Not sure how long you played with us yesterday but on Nelson bay we where rolling with Saiga's and USAS's which seems typical for the both of us. Well the AN-94 span got annoying so I I switched to medic with a saw and then he switch to medic not sure what gun and we owned for the rest of the game. Next round he used the Spas and I used the 870 and I made the coment damn Kult even when we switch to shotties we're still in the top spots of the leader board! THough I will admit by the end of that round I did drop to 6. Just funny how even with pump actions we can own the boards.

71I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:36

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

lol we had a random on our team when khult tried to get them the first time.

I didn't know that was a random I thought it was someone from here who's GT I just didn't know.

I wasn't thinking when I accepted the invite into your squad Epyk. I meant to stay out so I could get a pair of your shiny new tags. I almost got them on Laguna Presa... so close..

72I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:37

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

khult = Mythical SeC member (youve no choice, deal with it), that some only know by legend spun by the elders

73I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:38

Tater

Tater

I wanted his tags last night in the Squad DM i joined.

However he wouldn't remove himself from the APC! So i had to improvise.

RPG OUT!!!

I got hosed soooo many times playing you guys in the Squad DM games but i had fun killing you. I also liked my first 2 minutes in game.

I'm in a building and one of you in the party says, "theres some fa**** in that building over there." as i run out the back door and try to c4 your apc!

HA HAA i'm the fa****!!! tongue

Last edited by godscouchpotato on 2010-10-27, 11:42; edited 1 time in total

74I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:38

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Metal, at this point with the new influx I'm not sure who is random and who is SeC anymore.

75I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:43

Tater

Tater

post edited for content.

76I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 11:45

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

godscouchpotato wrote:post edited for content.

cheers

77I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 13:04

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:HAHA Metal, at this point with the new influx I'm not sure who is random and who is SeC anymore.

Same here. I really do wish everyone put SeC as their tag so I could tell. Makes it easier to know who to send a FR to as well.

78I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 13:37

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like my name clean. I had GFQ in there once but didn't like it.

79I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 13:41

I was gunning for Khult last night. I don't usually get to gun in the IFVs (usually pilot), but I reaaaaally enjoy it. We had an awesome run in it on White Pass and Nelson Bay. Also, Derpp, that was me calling out targets.

80I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-27, 13:49

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

blackholedreams wrote:I was gunning for Khult last night. I don't usually get to gun in the IFVs (usually pilot), but I reaaaaally enjoy it. We had an awesome run in it on White Pass and Nelson Bay. Also, Derpp, that was me calling out targets.

7 maintenence ops pins in one round ftw.

81I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-28, 02:18

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I got Khnifed before. As a combat wookie. BECAUSE OF MY ONLY NON-COMBAT WOOKIE TOOL! A curse on the mortar strike!

T'was SDM with Ep and...Thrash (?) and some other dude.

82I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-28, 02:37

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

>playin' Battlefield
>things are quiet
>check scoreboard
>Khult is on the enemy team
>turn around

I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 1288244021085

83I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-28, 03:00

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

My eyes go wide every time I see an assault rocking a simi-auto shotgun.

Its very scary knowing he's on the other team.

84I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-28, 03:02

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

He somehow always finds me, too. Can't go five minutes without hearing the PING PING PING PING of the Saiga. Stresses me out dawg.

85I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-10-28, 09:48

Tater

Tater

I find it rather amusing going against khult. Lately he's been hiding in apc's though! Very Happy

86I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 01:59

sheep

sheep

I got the best player pin! Wheeee! First time. Can't remember if we won though, got the Best Squad pin, but I don't remember a winning squad pin (isn't there usually one?). I think the math came out as a win, but I'm not sure.

Of course, this isn't too awesome since I think I had only 10 kills, or just over that. Still. I beat all the boyses Razz

87I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 02:02

Congrats! And there is a winning match pin.

88I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 02:07

msbegotngirl wrote:I got the best player pin! Wheeee! First time. Can't remember if we won though, got the Best Squad pin, but I don't remember a winning squad pin (isn't there usually one?). I think the math came out as a win, but I'm not sure.

Of course, this isn't too awesome since I think I had only 10 kills, or just over that. Still. I beat all the boyses Razz

Nice! And es, there is a winning match/squad pin too. Smile

89I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 02:15

sheep

sheep

Thanks! I always seem to do good on my Monday night cram session.

Then we must not have won. Sad Why did we get a best squad pin then?

90I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 02:15

May have got the most points from supporting each other, but not the most kills.

91I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 02:26

playing with khult is always so annoying since he's right next to tanks and the entire enemy team so you spawn on him he rambos through everybody and you spend 15 minutes trying to find another enemy to kill

when you're playing against him he's always behind you somehow

92I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 03:26

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

msbegotngirl watch out, those Ace Pins for best player become an addiction. Those and Combat Excellence pins...

93I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 09:50

sheep

sheep

So knifing is addictive and pins are addictive... I do believe the whole game is addictive.

I finally remembered to lead properly, and managed to snipe some guy running up some stairs. Marksmen Headshot ftw. But I also stared at the back of an enemy for god knows how long before realizing he was there, he blended so well with the wall. No idea how he didn't know I was there since I raced up the stairs into his building. ><

94I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 09:55

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes knifing can be adicting!!

I think I got about 10 SeC members tags last night and lost one set to Kult, and one set to blackholedreams.

95I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 09:59

Tater

Tater

My only justice last night was stopping DL and khult a few times from tag collection. and getting a nemesis pin on khult by killing him with c4, as he was camping a set of stairs briefly.

96I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 10:01

sheep

sheep

I'm pretty sure everyone has a set of my tags. I'm constantly getting knifed. Generally my own fault because sometimes I hide up somewhere to resupply/take a breather. Or you know, pretend I'm a bush wookie.

Funny story! I was running around Nelson Bay, spotted someone and went all "Oh! A bush wookie!" bf went 0_O and made a wookie sound. This continued for the rest of the game every time I found one.

97I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 10:02

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Blackhole got a nemisis on me! Dude had my number last night! Of course I was running around going for tags and the genral causing of chaos versus really trying to go for flags and kills. HAHA

I got Metals tags twice last night!! So there's not many people left whos's tags I don;t have. Storm maybe. I never got Frosts tags but TBH I never really played BC2 with him when he played and he dosn;t play anymore so I'm not worried about it.

98I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-02, 10:03

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmm I don;t have any of your tags so a win for you!!!!

Of course I;ve not had the honor of playing with or against sheep girl yet! Whats your GT? I'll find someone to delete off the FL and ad you!

I really wish they would have extened the friends list past 100 with the new update!

99I make my own topic! Rawr! - Page 2 Empty Re: I make my own topic! Rawr! 2010-11-04, 03:32

sheep

sheep

I was knifed by Khult tonight! lol I also think I made the guys facepalm playing rush.

"Sheep, the grenade launcher... nevermind." I can't help it okay! I see those big tanks and I just want to throw things at them. Its like chasing shiny things. And I love my grenade launcher. Love it!

And I have decided Rush is evil. I have a wicked headache from it (really probably from playing more hours of bc2 in one night than i usually do in 2 or 3) and I got owned. I think my guns and what not are a bit too weak for taking on so many people. That and there were so many people it was overwhelming.

I was also stalked by some guy who was on my team playing DM. He kept trying to join our live party once I left that game to play with SeC. It was awful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum