Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do you lose karma for killing Brotherhood of Steel members?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

They're not good people and deserve to die. I think Obsidian was on crack when they made this game sometimes. Hmm...I have good Karma, Brotherhood attack me for no reason...yep, they're bad people. Dumbasses, Obsidian.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I don't find the Brotherhood evil anymore than I find the NCR evil. They're just isolationist and want to be left alone. You might have done something to piss them off, hence the attacking.

Well....

Spoiler:

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Well....

Spoiler:

Well, that's probably why you lost Karma, You did kinda go down there for the sole purpose of killing them all, that is usually considered bad karma. Besides, they only put that collar on you because

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Spoiler:

Wait, you're going to have to explain why the Brotherhood is evil, I'm not following here.

Spoiler:

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Hating the NCR doesn't make you evil. The NCR is really doing a poor job, and they deserve the hate.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Majora1988 wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

The NCR uses power armor, Kitsune.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Majora1988 wrote:
Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yes. Batman would. Also, if you're interested, the background on the BoS is pretty interesting IMO.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Steel

Well, that is interesting, but I still don't like them.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Well, that is interesting, but I still don't like them.

Yeah, they certainly aren't good either, but I like them, mostly because power armor is cool. And they're like a crusader order of knights, which I find fascinating.

Yeah, they kinda have a medieval time thing to them.

At least they're not like the Chuck-E-Cheese Legion fags, complete with Tokens and all. xD

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Caesar's Legion > Kitsune

Erkeric

Erkeric

I love the power armor they have. If you saw someone wearing that you would be like "oh shit I dont want to fuck with that guy". But just because armor looks like that doesnt mean they are evil or anything, it just shows they want to be protected in a hostile environment such as the wasteland.

Higurashi wrote:Caesar's Legion > Kitsune

I don't think so, I've got shotgun shells loaded with their own Chuck-E-Cheese tokens to kill them with.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
Higurashi wrote:Caesar's Legion > Kitsune

I don't think so, I've got shotgun shells loaded with their own Chuck-E-Cheese tokens to kill them with.

Whatevs, Chuk E. Cheese's Arcade > everyone. That place is like my childhood in a bubble.

Lol, yeah, to tell the truth, I actually used to love Chuck-E-Cheese's xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum