We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mexican food, what do you prefer?

+2
Erkeric
ALargeEffinFry
6 posters

So what do you prefer?

Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_lcap13%Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_lcap63%Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_lcap24%Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_rcap 24% [ 2 ]
Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_lcap0%Mexican food, what do you prefer? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

The big Mexican restaurants, fast food Mexican, or mom & pop/hole in the wall burrito/taco shops?

I really prefer mom/pop shops. They are always better than taco bell or el chicos. But that's me.

What about you?

Erkeric

Erkeric

I like normal restaurants and we have 2 by my house. One has good food and the other has good margaritas according to my parents. Never really liked any fastfood mexican food like taco bell and never eaten at a mom and pop place.

Also Im not sure how many people here would actually have had good mexican food. Further away from mexico you get, the worse it is and were probably the closest.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya that's true. Mexican restuarants in San Antonio are amazing.

StormEye

StormEye

There is one Mexican restaurant near my place that is pretty good.

There's no option for "Family/Friends"; my grandmother is from Mexico, and my Mom knows how to cook a lot of the food still, so I pretty much grew up with it. Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It won't let me pick all three. Sad

sheep

sheep

I agree with Metal. All three please. We have two awesome restaurants, one I think is family owned, and then there's this little place down the road that looks tiny, but has a HUGE amazing, yummy menu. And that rice milk drink. Mmmm.

None because I have an ulcer. Sad

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I would add the option for choosing more than one but I don't think I can edit the poll

There are some decent places around Atlanta, but I really miss the Mexican food from Texas.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

We have okay Mexican food here. There isn't anything awesome though. I miss living in Georgia, there is great Mexican food there, at least where I grew up. There is a place near Ehat's grandparents' house in norhtner GA that is amazing, yum. I prefer mom and pop places but I like normal restaurants too, just depends on what I want.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya we have like 3 mom/pop places that are amazing but only like 2 good Mexican restaurants.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum