New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Machine

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Machine Empty This Machine 2010-10-27, 02:54

Valukar

I did Contreras' little errands for him without even realizing that's how you get the M1 Garand. I think HP ammo might be decent because it does so much damage already. Tomorrow I'm going to try and take on the super mutants at Black Mountain with it. ;o

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

2This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 02:57

I'm currently on my way to go get it. I'm going to try it out as well. Smile

I just finished the game, so I'm finally going to turn Hardcore mode off. It was fun for a while, but it's kind of a chore, more than anything. I do like the fact that healing takes time, but other than that, it feels more of a nuisance to me, constantly having to return to my house, and check if I have enough sleep and what not.

3This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 02:59

Valukar

Make sure you have plenty of .308 ammo. Generally it's harder to come by since it's normally sniper and hunting rifle ammo so you might run out fast.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

4This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 03:01

I have lots, about 200-300 rounds, and I have plent of hulls, powder, primers, and lead to make more.

5This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 13:59

Got to try it a bit; it's amazing, to say the least.

6This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 17:36

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I can't get it because I joined Caesar's Legion. I also found out that the NCR has 20+ side quests but Caesar's Legion only has 3+. Way to go, Obsidian.

7This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 17:47

That's because they knew which side you SHOULD join, lol. Nah, that kinda sucks, well, I know never to side with Caesar's Legion.

8This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 22:11

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I think I'm wrong about the amount of side quests. I was going off of what was on the Fallout Wiki, but I just got a side quest for the Legion that isn't even on the site. The Wiki barely has anything on the Legion, but a ton of stuff on the NCR. I'm guessing the Legion is an unpopular choice among players.

9This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 22:17

Higurashi wrote: I'm guessing the Legion is an unpopular choice among players.

I wonder why? I mean, they're only complete assholes and dress like they're from Medieval times. xD

10This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 22:18

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

People wanted to join the Enclave in Fallout 3. Also how many times do I have to tell you, Kitsune, they are dressed like Romans!

11This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-27, 22:19

Higurashi wrote:People wanted to join the Enclave in Fallout 3. Also how many times do I have to tell you, Kitsune, they are dressed like Romans!

I know, but still, they have Chuck-E-Cheese looking tokens, so...xD

12This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-28, 00:35

Erkeric

Erkeric

I like the way they are set up but I dont like how bad they are. If they wernt going around killing innocents and such then Id definitely want to be part of them.

13This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-28, 00:38

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I wouldn't call Powder Gangers or the Brotherhood innocent.

14This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-28, 00:58

Erkeric

Erkeric

Im talking about the people in nipton or w.e and a lot of other people. They take slaves, crucify people, and their women are basically sex slaves. Thats pretty bad in my book.

15This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-28, 00:59

TheGM

TheGM

and that book is subjective.

16This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-28, 01:01

Erkeric

Erkeric

True.

Then again the nazis were the good guys to some also.

17This Machine Empty Re: This Machine 2010-10-28, 09:02

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Nipton was a town of Powder Gangers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum