Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I remembered why I don't play this anymore.

+3
Epyk MD
StormEye
Ch405gunn3r
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ch405gunn3r

What happened:

Joined up with a few people to play some BC2.
Placed on the other team, had a BLAST playing nonetheless. (pun intended)
Backed out to squad up.
Joined game.
Rolled team.
Enemy team quits
Backed out to find new game.
Joined game in progress, won.
Loaded new map.
Rolled team.
Enemy team quits

etc etc.

tl;dr: the funnest part of that time playing BC2 was playing against people from the SeC. The game is super easy when playing with a squad of 4. I always thought I got bored of the game and was just waiting for Vietnam expansion, but I realize now that playing with a squad is easy mode.

My question is this: Do you guys think the challenge will come back once Vietnam comes out? Or am I better off trading this game in now?

StormEye

StormEye

Not sure, but recently we usually just switch sides, and try to have 3 to 4 on each team pitted against each other, while we yell and shout, strategies spilled through party chat, blaming each other, creating chaos.

But, due to the temporary job I have put unto myself besides my normal business, I have not been able to play with the lads recently.

Every now and then we go up against some clanners or whatever, and they provide a brief, usually annoying, challenge.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

black, were you with us when we were playing against COK?

Tater

Tater

blackholedreams wrote:Every now and then we go up against some clanners or whatever, and they provide a brief, usually annoying, challenge.

Example: from Tuesday night. The BAM clan! didn't have clan tags, they were those kinda tools that all 4 guys GT started with (BAM).

...I'd think I'd remember that. So, no.

Tater

Tater

wait what? i thought you played on port valdez with myself dark and a few others when we encountered these tools?!

Guess not.

I was talking to Epyk. I was there for the BAM ordeal, Derpp.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

What was the BAM ordeal? And how come you guys never play BC2 when I am online. I would love to play with you guys.

Tater

Tater

The BAM ordeal was 4 guys with GT's that all started with those three letters.

They were using cheap tactics c4 mostly on the m-comms and tank sniping once that didn't work. They started using one guy as a spawning location behind the m-comms! it took us some time to catch on but we stopped them!

They were our only really decent/shitty opposition that evening!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Poppa derpp I'm sending you a FR later. Thought we already were but I don't see you on my list.

Tater

Tater

Yeah, sounds good man!

I think we have yet to fight side by side. Or for that matter against each other.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wow they sond annoyinh.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya the BAM people were funny. After about 4 attempts to get the apache in the air(kept going down cause of rusty flying skills and BS)I wrecked them for awhile. The spawn point guy traced me and shot me down with a gustav then teabagged me. I was like oh ok. So I kill him my next few lives and me and derp cleared there hiding spots.

And I have played against COK before. I have a few of their tags. One I remember is xCOKxADODDLEDOO I have like 3-4 of his.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum