We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

50's are funny...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

150's are funny... Empty 50's are funny... 2010-10-30, 10:55

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I had a series of games against some level 50's, not all of them fell into you usual 50, but is about the ones whyour usual 50. First game, Valpariaso: Vehicle heavy, I used AT mines and a NS2000/slugs, blew up alot of tanks, atvs, and a chopper or two. We held them at the first set of bases. Next map was Nelson Bay, they were virtually non-existent for both (attacking, and defending), except for some CG stuff. Laguna Presa: they got the first set, but not before the use of boats was discouraged by some RPGs, but after the firsts set, I set up AT mine hell. I got all 3 50's 3 times each with AT mines. Of course the next match they zoned in on me some more, and stayed out of vehicles on Atamaca desert. We still lost, but know I kept vehicle whores out of vehicles was satisfying itself.

I don't seem like I'm bragging, but I'm very proud of myself. Very Happy

250's are funny... Empty Re: 50's are funny... 2010-10-30, 11:32

Tater

Tater

It definitely feels good.

Just like the match we had earlier in the week against the clan guys! cheap tactics and using a guy as a spawn point behind our base. It all didn't work against us.

Feels real good to stop tactics guys use so much and win with!

350's are funny... Empty Re: 50's are funny... 2010-10-30, 17:51

rank is more of an indication of play time than it is player skill

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/xxxtony%20elitexx

case and point

I also saw a 50 with around 1100 hours of play time, a .90 KDR, 112 SPM and 3000 kills with the Abakan. Can't remember his GT though.

450's are funny... Empty Re: 50's are funny... 2010-10-30, 18:22

TheGM

TheGM

When I hit level 50 and I saw all the other 50's around me on the leaderboards....Most of them have 100+ hours on me.

550's are funny... Empty Re: 50's are funny... 2010-10-30, 22:05

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'm sure that if I ever get to level 50, I'll have the most time into the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum