the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicular upgrade suggestions?!

3 posters

What color?

Vehicular upgrade suggestions?! Vote_lcap33%Vehicular upgrade suggestions?! Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Vehicular upgrade suggestions?! Vote_lcap67%Vehicular upgrade suggestions?! Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Vehicular upgrade suggestions?! Vote_lcap0%Vehicular upgrade suggestions?! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

So i'm selling my 07 gsxr 600 in the spring to get a Brandy NEW 2011 Honda civic SI.
Your guys thoughts on upgrades, any car buffs here?

I was thinking the red honda emblems some nice rims and a mugen wing. maybe even tint the windows. I'll be looking to get either the estoral blue or the gunmetal gray paint color.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

My first suggestion is keep the bike. Very Happy

Tater

Tater

LOL.. I've owned it for 3.5 years and barely ride it anymore. Plus the buds i used to ride with have both moved away, got married and don't ride anymore.

5,8xx miles on the clock! GF hates sitting on the back of it cause it's uncomfortable for her. She says i should get a harley, I say F that noise.

Ante

Ante

Get an RSX imo. But if you're gonna get the Civic, go with gunmetal. Get some carbon fiber parts, black rims and those red ornaments and you'll have a beastly looking car.

Tater

Tater

I had a 95 integra that i swapped an h22 into and painted the car gunmetal with soe goldish/bronze rims it looked sick!

I'm probably going the gunmetal route myself! wayyy too many blue si's out there. And on the rsx idea their discontinued and i want a (0) miles car.

Ante

Ante

But the RSX is just so SEXY it's worth the miles. However, I really wish Alfa would bring the Brera over here. It's such a work of art!

Vehicular upgrade suggestions?! Alfa-romeo-brera-j5

How can you say no to that!?

Also, is there a resize function or thumbnail or something? I feel awkward posting these huge pictures (giggity).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum