You are not connected. Please login or register

[FONV] What path are you going? *Spoiler Alerts*

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

Spoiler:

D

I'm not commited to anyone really except the NCR I guess since I've done more of their stuff than anyone elses.

I'm trying to play all sides as much as possible cause my character is a conniving lady with looks that kill and the ability to manipulate people into doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

StormEye

StormEye

I am trying to play all sides, but it seems like you have to choose one of the three sooner or later.

D

Oh yeah for sure that's the case, but I'm gonna try to walk the line as much as possible.

I think that's why I have like 20 active quests right now cause I don't want to commit to anything.

StormEye

StormEye

LoL. I have about 15 iirc.

Trying to complete as many non-essential quests as possible before committing to a faction.

D

Same. I'm just exploring and hanging out in different places and stuff.

StormEye

StormEye

Thinking about going to a prison near Goodspring and clear it out with Boone. Though I have a feeling I will be missing a lot of corpses to loot due to the nature of Boone.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

You have to pick a side when you get to the strip.

D

I've been to the Strip a few times but I still haven't picked a side. I'm avoiding going to talk to House lol.

So far (I typed fart at first, ha), I've just helped out the NCR and the villagers. Well, the villager.

StormEye

StormEye

I have talked to the house and caesar, but still have not met with NCR (don't know where) and still walking the thin line.

Though I am doing more side quests at the moment though.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

You are supposed to be invited by the NCR the same way you are invited by Caesar.

Spoiler:

StormEye

StormEye

Higurashi wrote:You are supposed to be invited by the NCR the same way you are invited by Caesar.

Spoiler:
I got the note from the person, but have no idea where to actually go to. It does not give a quest it seems, or it was glitched and it did not give me.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

It's in the Misc section in the Data part of the Pip-boy.

StormEye

StormEye

Higurashi wrote:It's in the Misc section in the Data part of the Pip-boy.
Ya. I know.

I had it before, but it seems like it is no longer in the notes section.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Maybe since you went to Caesar it disappeared.

StormEye

StormEye

Maybe, though I went there to fulfill the first/second quest for the House, since
Spoiler:
I guess I will have to get the NCR stuff next gameplay, since I am going that path anyway next playthrough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum