StormEye
Shojimaru
D
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

I think I like pizza the best.

Pizza does rock.

Specifically, a Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza from Pizza hut is on top of my list.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I don't really have a favorite but if I had to choose I'd say sushi, or my baked Alaskan Salmon with a light lemon pepper glaze on white rice.

StormEye

StormEye

Sushi

So~~~~~ much pun intended and not intended. LoL

Typical asians and your sushi... Neutral

Tater

Tater

Pizzas good but I'm a big fan of Shephards pie!

I'm not sure I've ever had Shephard's Pie? What is it exactly?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Pizza would be my go to food.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I looove shepard's pie. That's what I'm making for dinner tonight. Mills, the way I make it it's hamburger mixed with cream of mushroom soup and cheese, topped with mashed potatoes and more cheese and baked. Yum. Some people put veggies in it but I like just meat and potatoes and cheese xD

Never had that. Sounds like a mess. I'd try it though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I had it with veggies in it and it is pretty good.

The meal I requested when I was a kid was Salmon patties, peas, and mashed taters. MMmmmm salmon patties!!!

Tater

Tater

Yes Ms terry you make yours a little different but it still is the same as the way i do. Minus the cream of mushroom soup.

First crisp up a lb of hamburger. Grate 1 cup of cheddar cheese and do up 5 decent sized potatos.

Once you mash up the potatos and the ground hamburg's cooked thru layer them in a cook basin.

1st layer hamburg
2nd layer mashed potatos
3rd layer corn
4th layer cheddar cheese
5th layer more hamburg
6th layer remaining mashed potatoes
7th layer more corn
top layer remaining cheddar cheese

Then bake in the oven for about 25 mins until the cheese is melted or starting to brown.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Sounds like a mess but it is actually delicious Very Happy That and this taco pie stuff is the most requested food at my house I think. Taco pie is way more of a mess - crescent rolls on the bottom, hamburger with taco seasoning and doritos and cheese on top. I found it in some random cookbook Ehat's mom gave me. I don't particularly love it, it's better than it sounds at least, but the boys do xD Personally I would live on hummus and pita bread and apples, but we always have too much junk food in our house.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Mmmmm I am a fan of Humus and pita bread. When I was still in out side sale I used to have one customer that always wanted to go to this great greek place for lunch and they had the best humus!

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I love hummus. I could seriously eat good garlic or roasted red pepper hummus and pita bread all day haha.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

yOU HAVE NOW MADE ME HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That stuff sounds awful when you break it out like that. I'm a simple guy though. Steak and Potato type of guy.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Sorry DL!! xD Yeah, when you break it down it sounds awful. Pretty good together though Smile

Absolute all time favorite: Texas style barbeque. Pizza, chili and all other southern foods follow. I like me some shepherd's pie, too. I'm even starting to like some Korean food (mmm, mm galbi!)

D

I like a good lasagna or spaghetti also.

Pizza was my off the cuff response since I know I'm having that tonight but I like all kinds of stuff and I try to cook new things when I can as long as they're simple.

I really do not have a favorite food but I do love Italian beef sandwiches.

D

You're a robot so you don't eat.

Kenneth wrote:You're a robot so you don't eat.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Bacon. Doesn't matter if it's American or Canadian, it's the best food ever.

inb4canadianbaconisham

sheep

sheep

FOOD! Just as long as its not lima beans, those things that look like white brains, or the tops of broccoli (steams are fine).

I could probably live on cereal though. Isn't that sad?

Twitchy

Twitchy

No, cereal is amazing Very Happy I don't think I can go without a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats in the morning.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I only eat the tops of broccoli, Niks. We are a perfect pair Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

i like me some crab

Personally, anything that tastes good and is edible, lol. I'm not picky.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Burritos.

Erkeric

Erkeric

Chicken fried steak with creamy gravy and mashed potatoes

Damn Im hungry now.

sheep

sheep

We are Mrz Hat! As a child, I would scream bloody murder whenever I saw broccoli. I've only just started eating the steams in the past couple years.

bloody ass hunk of steak

chicken wings are up there too, same with bacon (which I can actually make at home so I eat it a lot). most of the meal-type foods I eat are full of meat since it's so damn good.

also froot by the foot, that's a cornerstone of my diet. with dr pepper of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum