Good night on the Battlefield!

+4
sheep
Tater
Epyk MD
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good night on the Battlefield! Empty Good night on the Battlefield! 2010-11-04, 09:40

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I ended up joining Kult, Milk, GM, and Tominator and was put on the other side. The team I was on was not to bad at certain points but they where not great either. I got a few arms on the mcoms but most of the time I got wasted trying.

I did get 4 Kult tags last night, and 3 in one match. Yes 3 Kult tags in one match =o)

3 more tom tags, and 2 more GM tags. All in all I would say it was a productive night =o)

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

im sure this is while i was at work, doing work stuff

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I played from 6 to 7:30 then from 9 to 10:30 last night. Good times.

It was nice because I felt like Kult everyone was freaking out about where I was. I would hear from Tom..."Kult HE"S BEHIND YOU!!!" HAHA

THen at one point on Nelson I was surronded by 4 or 5 guys and Tom got to knife me HAHA He was a happy Tom!

Tater

Tater

you have become addicted my friend.

I was gonna hop on last night around 9:30 but hearing her apologize was just oh sooo satisfying.

I did play earlier in the evening with bmmflash and a few others but my connection lagged out. Yet not before getting another set of bm's tags.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Not sure if I've played with bmmflash.

WHY MICROSOFT MUST YOU LIMIT ME TO 100 friends!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was on the other team so I wasn;t not going to knife =o)

Another good moment was Tom and GM start the Nelson match by running the 4 wheeler up to B for a quick arm. I follow them both up the stairs, Knife Tom, then GM, and said Suprise I see you. HAHA

Mmm, I spent my night having some "awesome" drama with the woman, sleeping on the couch, then making up. Fuck. A. Duck.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Been there before blachhole. Though I tell the wife unit I'm not sleeping on the couch so if she dosn;t want to sleep with me she can have the couch.

Once I told her I would set the tent up in the back yard for her. That didn;t go over very well.

Tater

Tater

so many lols and sooo many truths in the last few posts.

I voluntarily slept on the couch but I could definitely see how the whole tent thing would work miracles (Rolling Eyes) . Making up is always good, I guess. Women can be so predictable. Call their bluff and win.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don;t even argue really anymore. It just pisses her off more sometimes. I just give her a blank look and say ok whatever I'm going to bed. I just don;t have the energy to fight anymore. Thank god we don;t fight about much.

I've used that tactic before, ha.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea it works wonders. I let her steam all night then next day she realises she was being bitchy and life moves on. Sometimes I even get a nice dinner when I get home from work.

I don't know why women gotta be so bitchy, though. Especially when it's naughty time. Bitching just totally kills that.

Tater

Tater

LMAO!!

i wanted b-day naughty time last night but she was tired.

To my response! "F that do you remember what you forgot"... I also like how she attempted to turn it around on me. Saying i forget stuff all the time. to my response. "ya maybe little stuff, but not birthdays"

It absolutely kills the mood.

Tater

Tater

Either way nothing happened and i went to sleep. Rolling Eyes

Damn. That blows.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No thats the point blackhole. It didn't blow. It slept.

Tater

Tater

Rolling Eyes however somewhat funny, can we refrain from calling my gf "IT".

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sorry buddy I was just trying to be stupid funny.

Just think though your going on a cruise with her. boats do something crazy to woman so you'll be happy soon.

sheep

sheep

Khult got my tags last night, and a nemesis on me. I did manage to kill him twice.

And I heard him talking. He's just -very- quiet and I could barely hear him.

Jev (lead based toys, right?) sounds scary. Like he should be in a death/black metal band and wear lots of black eyeliner and carry a +10 waraxe.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Khult is known for the taking of tags and I may or may not also follow this trend depending on who you talk to. HAHA I was on a rampage last night but it was me against the SeC so I had to defend myself *evil grin*

HAHA I thought Jev was 40 when I first played with him. because of his voice. I think he said he was 18...... I think anyway =o/

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah Jev is 18 I think. Funny thing is he sounds just like a guy I knew in high school. of course that person was also know for drug use....... I think thats why he sounded that way. scratch

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

I feel acomplished tonight. In one game i got 2 Dragons tags and 2 khult tags.
Productive night indeed

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Played with some SeC members for the first time ever yeaterday, played with Flash, Milk, and Tom. Soap did drop by. I didn't get tags, we were all on the same team, but man did I feel like a noob playing with you guys.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Hahahaha 2 defibrilator kills on khult!

I have more adams apple than neck. That's why my voice sounds so deep.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

3 defib kills on him!

Did he rubber knife in your face? That's the only time I get 40mm impact kills on him.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

ConciliarFox wrote:Played with some SeC members for the first time ever yeaterday, played with Flash, Milk, and Tom. Soap did drop by. I didn't get tags, we were all on the same team, but man did I feel like a noob playing with you guys.

I'm pretty sure I've played with you before... scratch

I got 5 kuhlt tags, 3 in one match, 1 DRGN, and 1 of Mills xD And a LOT more XD

I had a blast playing with you all last night.

I would have had a blast too, but someone made me mad *stares at Bob AGAIN*

Why stare at me? I was pissed off for obvious reasons. Had a shitty day, and a shitty game day.

I think it's pretty obvious as to why I stare at you.

I don't think so. >_>

>_>

he thinks you're randy baby yeeeeeeah

It's not because my nickname is "Foxxy" is it? Because that would be slightly creepy; I thought you stopped stalking a long time ago, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum