Valukar
Heebs
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1favorite game of all time? Empty favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 15:49

Heebs

Heebs

mine is Baldur's Gate II.

i played the shit out of that game. it was my whole world as a teen, i would leave it going all night on my ancient ass e-machine so that it would spawn romance talks with Anomen and i could read them when i woke up. LOOOOOL

>.> vaguely pathetic, no?

2favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 15:52

Valukar

my dad used to play baldur's gate lol

I played metroid prime all the time but i don't think i have a favorite game

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

3favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:03

Twitchy

Twitchy

My name should give it away Very Happy

4favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:04

Squirrels pwn xD

5favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:18

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Final Fantasy 3/6. Thats all I played for about 4 years.

6favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:28

Erkeric

Erkeric

Dont laugh.

But it has to be world of warcraft.

I played that game almost every day for probably 3 years....

It took over my early teenage years but honestly, I dont regret it either.
I learned a lot from playing the game such as team work (especially before burning crusade). Also, whenever I hear certain songs on the radio I automatically think of certain events during the game because while playing Id always have the radio on.

7favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:36

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

sonic adventure 2

chao world ftw and the music kicked ass

8favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:37

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

9favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:38

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Andy wrote:sonic adventure 2

I loved chao world. I spent so much time getting an evil and good chao.

10favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:44

there's three Metroid games I'd have to choose between so I'd say Super Mario World.

though I gotta say favorite game music ever would be Super Metroid. The Magmoor Caverns track, Torvus Bog Subterranean track and the Pirate Homeworld track in the Prime Trilogy were all just remixes/better-quality versions of Super Metroid themes.

probably a few I'm missing. So much awesomeness in terms of music.

11favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:55

Valukar

Higurashi wrote:The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
I'm playing that right now on an emulator =D

12favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 16:57

Wacco

Mine's more for memories than the game itself. Halo 2. I played that so much with friends back in the day, and had the most fun out of any game I've ever played on the Xbox.

13favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 17:13

Ingsmasher wrote:
Higurashi wrote:The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
I'm playing that right now on an emulator =D

play super metroid so you can beat kraid before he breaks through the roof and electrocute draygon for a three second kill

and have the mockball work

14favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 17:23

Valukar

why don't you do that

15favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 17:31

because instant-killing kraid is impossible on the remake on the vc (still haven't gotten around to getting a good rom) and you can kill draygon with the grapple beam on any version of the game.

I've never once beaten him without it.

16favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 19:02

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Higurashi wrote:
Andy wrote:sonic adventure 2

I loved chao world. I spent so much time getting an evil and good chao.

i tried to get an all S chao in stats but only got to 3 on a chao, i had a dark shadow chao who owned at evrything, karate was almost sad to watch

17favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 19:41

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

conker Live and Reloaded

18favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 19:43

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

delicious camel wrote:conker Live and Reloaded

Why do you like that better than the original?

19favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 19:52

why are you two playing m-rated games

when i was growing up my parents never bought me a single m-rated game.

i still enjoyed the hell out of mario kart/metroid/mario games in general though

20favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 20:25

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Ok...sorry its a 3-way tie for me. I couldn't choose.

Xenogears
Parasite eve
Mass effect 2

21favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 20:27

There are too many games that I really love to have a favourite.

22favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 20:28

I do not have an all time favorite because I like so many different games and I have not found one that does EVERYTHING right.

23favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 20:50

sheep

sheep

Neverwinter Nights. The original (just ordered the second one). Probably the closest since it's the game I've played the most, if you don't count the Spyro games. I've played all of them, although I never finished the latest one, and I can never find it for sale when I go to gamestop.

Oooh. And the God of War games. LOVE them. And Dragon Age... and the Sacred games.

Man. This is hard. [wail]

24favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 21:22

Baldur's Gate I & II.
I can't choose between the two. I was an even bigger nerd as a kid. I used to read the Forgotten Realms novels all throughout 7th grade. Then at the end of the summer before 8th grade, the first game came out.
To this day, I'm sure I've spent more time playing those two games more than any other.
I'm still loving Bioware games over other RPGs, just because many of their recent titles still have the same feel as BG I & II.

Last edited by The Cramtron on 2010-11-07, 21:23; edited 1 time in total

25favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 21:23

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Xenogears, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Deus Ex, Metal Gear Solid 3.

I love the biblical references in Xenogears.

26favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 21:27

Heebs

Heebs

The Cramtron wrote:Baldur's Gate I & II.
I can't choose between the two. I was an even bigger nerd as a kid. I used to read the Forgotten Realms novels all throughout 7th grade. Then at the end of the summer before 8th grade, the first game came out.
To this day, I'm sure I've spent more time playing those two games more than any other.
I'm still loving Bioware games over other RPGs, just because many of their recent titles still have the same feel as BG I & II.

>.>

<.<

marry me.

loooool j/k, but omg, seriously nobody else i have ever known even finished the game, let alone even HEARD of Baldur's Gate I or II. if they put out a BG III i would freaking die.

27favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 21:27

sheep

sheep

Cookie Monster wrote:Thief: Deadly Shadows

I remember geeking out hardcore to the thief games on the PC - like, 8 thousand years ago. I haven't played the one I got for xbox very much. Good games. Very intense.

Those games made all games after better.

28favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-07, 21:35

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Yup, Thief really refined Stealth with sound and darkness.

I heard of Baldur's Gate. I had a little comic promoting the first game, but I never got to play it.

Oh Yeah, Diablo is one of my faves.

29favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-08, 01:20

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Oh Yeah Armored Core! That's the Gran Turismo of Mech games.

30favorite game of all time? Empty Re: favorite game of all time? 2010-11-08, 08:36

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Harvest Moon Laughing

Haha, I own every single Harvest Moon game ever created except the two for Wii. I love those damned games.

Fable is a close second.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum