You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Movie of All Time?

+3
Tater
DRGN LRD 1213
StormEye
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 15:38

Kinda hard for some, but I'm curious.

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Se7en is head and shoulders above all for me. Great movie all around.

How about you all?

StormEye

StormEye

There is this Korean movie called "Indian Summer"

If I have to pick one, that is the one for me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmm there is a movie I have seen called Indian SUmmer and it is about a bunch of summer campers that go back to the old camop and relive the glory days. I thiink it falls unnder romnce and drama? Plus stupid!!! Please tell me this is not the same movie.

HmmmOff the top of my head what comes to mind is Blackhawk Down.

Tater

Tater

Greatest movie of all time hmmmmm.

*scratches beard...
*scratches head......
*scratches balls.........

AH CRAP THERES TOO MANY!!!!!

Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
The Fifth Element
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Lock Stock and Two smoking barrels

How can i pick just one, it's not feaseable it's down right preposterous, it's inconceivable. I won't have any of it.

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Hmm there is a movie I have seen called Indian SUmmer and it is about a bunch of summer campers that go back to the old camop and relive the glory days. I thiink it falls unnder romnce and drama? Plus stupid!!! Please tell me this is not the same movie.
It is a completely different movie. I told you, it is a Korean movie. It is a murder mystery and romance. Its about a lawyer trying to defend a suspect who is accused of killing her husband.

D

No, not scanners, that video is me at the thought of having to begin to try and pick 1, just ONE favorite movie.

Ask me an easier question like which one of my eyes would I like to have violently gouged out.

Tater

Tater

LMAO playing PSIOPS reminded me ALOT of the scanners movie just for the head popping.

D

So... D. Which of your eyes would you like to have violently gouged out?

10Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 16:02

D

The left one no question.

11Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 16:12

lol... okay then how about a top ten list of your favorite movies of all time? Should be easier to narrow down to 10.

12Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 16:22

D

True Romance
Seven
Fight Club
Watchmen
Goodfellas
Night Of The Living Dead 90's one
Saving Private Ryan
Friday
The Shining
Shaun Of The Dead

^That's a horrible off the top my head list that I could probably change 1000 times before the day is over.

And of course after posting that I realize that I left off Rushmore which I probably like more just as much the as movies posted above.

Last edited by D00MSDAY DEVICE on 2010-09-07, 16:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because this is a hard ****ing question.)

13Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 16:28

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Goodfellas

14Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 16:32

Tater

Tater

Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
The Fifth Element
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Lock Stock and Two smoking barrels
Starwars Return of the jedi
Band of brothers
The Pink panther movies (peter sellers)
Die hard

15Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 16:45

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

my nerd is coming out too

the older star wars trilogy ruled

honerable mention list
Half Baked (I'm a sucker for stoner movies)
anyting with the late great Chris Farley (Almost Heros is really underated)
Pulp Fiction
Blow

there are lots of others but in my zombie like work state I can't think of them

16Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 18:51

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

King Kong the 1933 one. My favorite movie of all time.

17Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 18:52

A Clockwork Orange.

No question. No hesitation. It's the best.

18Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 18:56

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:True Romance
Seven
Fight Club
Watchmen
Goodfellas
Night Of The Living Dead 90's one
Saving Private Ryan
Friday
The Shining
Shaun Of The Dead

^That's a horrible off the top my head list that I could probably change 1000 times before the day is over.

And of course after posting that I realize that I left off Rushmore which I probably like more just as much the as movies posted above.

That's a pretty similar list to what I'd throw out there. From that list:

Seven
Fight Club
Shaun of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead(I love all zombie flicks. Go figure.)

I would also add:
Star Wars (all of them)
TMNT (all of them)
Braveheart
Hot Fuzz
Tropic Thunder
40 year old Virgin

Shit I'm sure there's more, but my shift is ending... so I'll elaborate tomorrow.

19Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 19:20

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Braveheart would be on the top of my list as well. And the LOTR trilogy, as well as the miniseries Band of Brothers

20Favorite Movie of All Time? Empty Re: Favorite Movie of All Time? 2010-09-07, 19:39

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

StormEye wrote:There is this Korean movie called "Indian Summer"

If I have to pick one, that is the one for me.

One of my faves too, I actually saw it this summer

I can't pick one, I just can't. Picking my top 5 was hard enough but to pick just one from the top 5. I'm just unable to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum