Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone see the confirmation of harvest day and oasis?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i swore i saw it on the scroll bar on the bc2 main menu

VIP or no?

It is actually 4 maps and yes it is vip.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Awesome! the game that keeps on givin'!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That's pretty funny. I meant to ask you about it when we were playing this morning DPP, but I spaced it. I just figured you saw it when you turned the game earlier on like I did.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol yea, sorry we couldnt get you on our team in atacama, lead is kind of a chopper pilot (whore).

also loving the DPP XD

how bout that guy calling you a tank whore lol

eh don't really like playing that map since choppers are pretty one-note. Road-kills are fun though, I ran Metal over during that round too Very Happy

And I hope the KA-52 is in Oasis. I wouldn't even mind them adding a VADS tank if they gave us the KA-52 again.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lawl at the vads tank, does it shoot wunderwaffle machine gun too? XD

and a fat man main cannon ftw XD XD

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Playing against you guys on Atacama was actually pretty fun. I was in a non-stop battle against your team just trying to hold B. For the life of me I couldn't shoot Lead down. I tracered him once, locked-on and fired and I got a vehicle damage and tracer vehicle kill bonus, but no kill? WTF! Mad

Pacos Tacos sure did like to t-bag me. Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Oh yeah, that road kill I forgot about. I was trying to re-load my rpg but you squashed me first. Laughing

I remember watching you guys in that kill cam saying "OOOOooooo I'm gonna fuckin' kill you guys!"... Fun stuff.

It's all part of the 50 man.

Were you the guy that destroyed Milk and I's chopper when we landed behind the ship on B? lol

zh1 was just answering some questions over in the UK forums. Stumbled across this.

. Why not Cold war CQ and Heavy Metal Rush?

- The specific thought was to make Conquest even more vehiclepacked than Atacama Desert with an emphasis on brutal clashes betweentanks. With four helicopters in the sky and 8 tanks on the ground,we wanted to bring vehicular warfare to a completely new level in BC2.
Heavy Metal Rush didn't really fit into our vision, the same as Cold War CQ.

HOLY FUCKING ASS CRACKERS MAN 8 TANKS 4 HELOS GODDAMN

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

ZOMG! 4 chopper spawn rape. But then they'd only have 4 guys on the ground.

This is actually an amazing map pack. 4 NEW maps and a bevy of modes for them, instead of the 2 old map/new mode of before.

I hope there's a KA-52 in there. Don't see much point in throwing a transport or two in that mode since there's absolutely no way they could damage all the armor...

Also one of the three tanks for each side should be an AA mobile.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

JDM_Jev wrote:zh1 was just answering some questions over in the UK forums. Stumbled across this.

- The specific thought was to make Conquest even more vehiclepacked than Atacama Desert with an emphasis on brutal clashes betweentanks. With four helicopters in the sky and 8 tanks on the ground,we wanted to bring vehicular warfare to a completely new level in BC2.

Duuude!

JDM_Jev wrote:zh1 was just answering some questions over in the UK forums. Stumbled across this.

Every single person will be in a vehicle basically lol.

you guys and your italicized print man duuude

They finally one-upped Atacama Desert, with twice the vehicle deployment. I think we found Fox's most-hated map.

also it's coming out next Tuesday apparently. No word on the patch though.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This news really bummed me out. I expected all four maps to be playable in Conquest and Rush. Oasis and Harvest day better be playable in both game modes. Mad

Apparently they wouldn't work in Rush, I'm not really surprised since vehicle-heavy Conquest maps don't really work out in Rush *glares at the epic letdown of Atacama Rush*

As for Cold War it's probably too linear. I don't want it to end up like Port Valdez where it was a steaming pile of crap in its Conquest version.

But there's still a chance Oasis and Harvest Day could be in both modes, fingers crossed...though personally my fingers are even-more crossed for a KA-52.

TheGM

TheGM

Map 1: Oasis
Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer
Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 2: Harvest Day
Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company multiplayer
Game modes: Rush, Conquest, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 3: Cold War
Origin: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 singleplayer
Game modes: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch

Map 4: Heavy Metal