the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just had a stupid BC2 campaign glitch.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So, I'm going back to get my achievements by getting all of the M-COMs, and I'm on Sangre Del Toro. I'm on the base where you have to destroy the choppers with the stationary ATs, and I get 2, one that I destroy just disappears, doesn't even explode or spin or anything. Then the last one comes up, then flies away, just out of sight, so I couldn't complete the objective to move up, so I had to restart the checkpoint. > : ( Guess I was too scary or something.

StormEye

StormEye

I wonder if I would ever play SP again, even though I have few achv still left for SP.

I'm just doing the all collectables and M-COMs ones.

I have no desire to play the campaign again.
Achievements mean very little to me (even though I was dead set on getting all insignias and pins, go figure), and it would just feel like a chore.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im tempted to go through the campaign again for the SP cheivos. But thats only cause I can get 100% on this game. But I haven't felt up to doing it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

YOu could have shot it with an M95

Well, I didn't have an M95, and trust me, that guy flew, and flew, and flew, until I wouldn't have been able to see him in the scope. He was GONE. Lol.

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

If BC2 had no MP I think it would be a 5/10 game. Seriously, I fucking despise the single player.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Single Player would be Improved if it had Offline Co-op

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum