New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

When the rage takes hold!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When the rage takes hold! Empty When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:02

In advance, I'm going to have to apologize to Comrade Rage. I abandoned him in the Panama Canal.

Fucking hell, though. I just had to shut off my xbox because I couldn't catch a fucking break. We were up against a much better team, or something. I couldn't tell. But you know shit's about to get ugly when your team loses all the flags within the first two minutes. Someone managed to sneak around and cap A (we were Russians), and so I spawned there, but it was all doomed. They swarmed in. Within seconds of spawning, I would get shot the fuck up. I had to resist throwing my controller at the tv screen.
I don't understand it, really. I normally have no problem keeping cool, but I guess that's because most games are pretty evenly balanced. I knew there was something wrong though when I hopped in the gunner seat of a T-90, and my driver is using Alt Fire on a fucking Bradley. Moron. I wish I could have smacked the back of his head and said "DRIVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING HERE? Seriously, do you like to just sit back and watch the flags get captured?"

BLARGH. That's what I get for playing with randoms all the time, though.
I could stomp on a kitten.

2When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:05

polerawkaveros

polerawkaveros

I don't get how the random matchmaking works. Nine times out of ten, whenever I enter a quick match, I'm always in the losing team. And by losing I mean the score board looks like this:

top player (my team)
1000~

top player (their team)
3000~

I don't get it. WTF

3When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:06

StormEye

StormEye

When the rage takes hold! New-high-heel-kitten-killer-06

4When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:07

Randoms on the other team are ALWAYS better than your randoms. FACT.

5When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:10

StormEye

StormEye

Mauler bait on other teams always shoot back. FACT

6When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:19

polerawkaveros

polerawkaveros

Oh come on, Storm Eye -_____-

7When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:23

Hey, it was me who came up with using randoms for mauler bait. xD

But yeah, the other teams mauler bait tends to maul more than get mauled sometimes.

8When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:25

StormEye

StormEye

I actually have not recorded the latest mauler victim from yesterday's Nelson Bay A flag.

9When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:28

Well, if he hadn't been mauled, he would've died. See Stormeye? Learn from me and you will go far.

10When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:33

polerawkaveros

polerawkaveros

Mauler?

11When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:34

Comrade Rage77

Comrade Rage77

It's cool Cram. I must be bad luck or something. Every game I've joined in the last hour my team has been absolute shit.

12When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:38

Mauler: Someone who mauls.

13When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:45

No, I had the same problem, Comrade. Before you joined up with me, I had joined three games of conquest and left, because every time I was on a team that had no control of the flags, or was getting spawn-trapped.

14When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:49

polerawkaveros

polerawkaveros

DrBob276 wrote:Mauler: Someone who mauls.

You know what I mean -______-

15When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:49

StormEye

StormEye

Fox, explain our march rules.

16When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 20:59

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i dont know bout u cram but i was about to smash shit on the match on arica. there was like 3 abakans, an m60, a sniper pp2000, and m16.

at that point i said fk this and got off

17When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 21:10

StormEye wrote:Fox, explain our march rules.

Well, you see, you put the dumbest/slowest person in the back, so whenever somebody tries to chase you down and maul you, they get mauled instead.

18When the rage takes hold! Empty Re: When the rage takes hold! 2010-08-26, 21:15

Hen - yeah, that Arica match wasn't easy. The top two guys on their team were really giving me a hard time. Lokochko or something. That bastard kept getting the drop on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum