Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bulletstorm takes a jab at Call of Duty.

+2
Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rdgBJa0u_QI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>[/youtube]

I thought it was funny.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bulletstorm looks sort of like a better graphics version of Borderlands

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the intro is brilliant XD

'RANK UP! SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGANTS TO THE MAX!!!' made me lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

And despite the fact hes been in the Army 20 years i outranked him in 2 with Officer training Very Happy

I was ready to tear that crap apart, but then they showed the real footage at the end. At first, I thought that whole thing was constructed with stuff from the actual game.

As for Bulletstorm, I don't know much about it, but it looks really over the top. I really don't like the guy's voice, either. Reminds me of the jerk-off from nazi-zombies.

Is it supposed to be good?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It is the jerk off from BLOPs zombies, Crispin Freeman I think.

Zillah

Zillah

It kind of reminds me of a first person gears of war

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Pulls out a gun and aims at Zillah*

Boring boring boring!

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Bulletstorms humor is up my alley, I'm looking forward to the game. Everything else seemed boring after I played the demo. But I'm kind of weird.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Is it anything like Borderlands Fox?

Also i hope it has lots of Easter eggs in it i love Easter eggs Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

*shoots back at frost*

*nails in face and ranks up to Seargent of the Master Sergeants Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants to the Max!*

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Stabs Zillah And ranks up to Lieutenant of Awesome grade the first Mk 2*

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Not really, it uses the unreal engine, and Epic used the new engine for it. It feels like a Devil May Cry FPS, just with out stupidly hard AI. The humor is High School level, but it sooo much fun. If you don't take CoD too seriously you should like it. Reminded of when I use to play Wolfenstien and Doom (and Duke Nukem), ridiculous weapons, stupid dialog, and gameplay you can fun with.

Last edited by Frostbyrn on 2011-02-02, 21:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use of a Banned Word)

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Eh i didnt really like Devil May Cry

Although High school humour appeals to me Very Happy

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

It like Devil May Cry in the ranking/scoring system, do the same alot and it's worth less points, but it isn't as hard to vary it up. The demo wasn't hard, getting to the top of the leaderboards is hard, but not ungodly-impossible. It's not a game to be taken too seriously, and not everyone has a sense of humor for it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The only gaming i take seriously is Tags Very Happy

Unless im in a Bad mood

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Frostbyrn wrote:The only gaming i take seriously is Tags Very Happy

Unless im in a Bad mood

Must.... feed.. addiction....

Got me 5 tags in 2 matches the other day, got my fix for a bit.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

169 Tags?

Pffft you call that an Addiction?

it can't be call of duty...he opened a door.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You can open doors on CoD usually while breaching though

I dont see any similarities to Borderlands beside being a FPS.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Frostbyrn wrote:169 Tags?

Pffft you call that an Addiction?

That was mocking you frost, but 169 is not what I call an addiction, plus I have more BFBC stats aren't too accurate if the other person never updates it. I do like the dogtags, I always go for the knife when I know I could get much farther using my gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum