Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there any way to get a full party into Wager Match?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just wondering...because I want the achievement, but I don't really want to play against other people. If I can get a whole group of 6 together, I won't have to feel so nervous. Thanks.

Erkeric

Erkeric

What achievement?

And you probably could, however it would take a bunch of trys to get all 6 there. You can probably join in progress someone who gets in a game where it says waiting for 5 other players or whatever.

That may work.

There's an achievement for getting 3rd or better 5 times in Wager Match.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Ante Up allows parties, so a party full of six could search together.

Alright, it wasn't working the other day.

Also, is matchmaking down right now? I finally worked up the courage to play for a bit, and I can't even get into one match. :/

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

No, the MM system is just bad.

Damn it :/

Lol, the longer I wait, the more I don't want to play, because I can feel my anxiety building. Too many people online is probably the problem.

LOL!

I just got into a Sticks and Stones match, but it wasn't a match...it put me into Theater Mode!? I got the achievement for it and everything. Weird!

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

That happened to me before. I thought I just accidentally selected Theater mode.

BlueSkittles

BlueSkittles

Lol what are you guys talkin about? i never played Call of Duty b4 lol XD

Erkeric

Erkeric

Just do it. I played a game or 2 of wager matches expecting to lose pretty bad and ended up top 3 pretty easily. Only reason I dont play it more is you dont get many credits. 30 credits for a game with a risk of losing some? Ill just stick to team deathmatch.

I went 18-6 just now, but some fucker bankrupted me, so I only ended up getting second. Sad

Higu, join my Theatre mode lobby, I have something funny to show you. I go 31-8, but only get second; I didn't know suiciding bankrupted you, but it was hilarious how many knife kills I got.

fighter4u

fighter4u

Yeah Wager matches are quite fun and all. But if you lose cod points who really cares? Just play two more matches online and you got plenty more COD points to play with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum