Shaymojack
The Adli Corporation
TexasMace
TheGM
Frostbyrn
Metalzoic
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cool MP video - full match. Empty Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 03:16

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Good stuff.
Shows a bit of the menus so you can see some of the different camos (there seems to be quite a few) and the different sights.

Sure as hell looks fun.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rEBt6NfZbT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Man that looked Awesome!

Also i hope BF3 has some of those customization options

TheGM

TheGM

You better not suck Homefront.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Amen, GM!
I don't think it will be as good as BC2 at this point but I still don't wanna miss out so I pre-ordered and will be picking mine up at midnight.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i really need to play with you sometime tex, never had the chance yet Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Community usually makes the game for me

Also something i really should have found out sooner but didnt is it Servers or Host?

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Dedicated servers. I think the reason I might get this game is the itch for something new.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

dedicated servers! Very Happy

TexasMace

TexasMace

I thought we had played together before, KutKu!?
What we need is Frontiers to come out THEN we'd have some fun.

Get it, Shaymo we need more Texans!

10Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 18:45

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Texans rock Very Happy I love all the Texans on here Very Happy

11Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 18:50

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i cant remember it, unless it was with a big group of us on BC2 one time, i cant recognise anyones voice other than frosts XD

12Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 18:52

TexasMace

TexasMace

I suspect foul play, Frosty.

13Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 18:53

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Is it my Shmexy Kiwi Accent? Very Happy

And no Tex you Dark Shaymo tis all good Very Happy

14Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:23

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Noice vid. I should be able to get the game this weekend or the next.

Frost, the swearing is almost as big a giveaway as the accent Razz

15Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:24

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh well im going to get on RDR in half an hour wanna join?

16Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:26

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ooooh yeah im up for it Smile

zombie freeroam?
stagecoach boat?
explosive rifle flying?
or just pikes basin?

17Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:32

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I can't., I've got a German GCSE speaking exam tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.

You guys go on and make Randoms do involuntary bullfighting without me Sad

18Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:33

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Whatever you want dude

I was thinking of ramming Randoms with

THE GREAT WHITE BUFFALO!

19Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:38

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

olé! olé!

20Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:39

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i might have to borrow a great white buffalo frost Smile

21Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i made a couple of people ragequit yesterday by suicide bombing them over and over Very Happy

22Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:41

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

nice. we need to do the horse camping on someone too, thats always fun.

23Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:41

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

And sure i spawned a heard of them Yesterday lol like 5 were wandering around outside Blackwater Very Happy

24Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:43

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

This reminds me an awful lot of MAG. I'm intrigued, and it does look fun, but it seems almost too easy to get kills, and I worry about some of these "perks" and "powerups" Hopefully it will be well balanced or will become so down the line. I hope LMG's have a bit more recoil than the M4 shown in this video.

Was also looking on the website, the M16 is a semi automatic only rifle, that's new, very interesting indeed. I look forward to seeing what this game has to offer.

25Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol yeah and the SCAR L has a burstfire of 3 rounds

26Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:58

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

While I know this is supposed to showcase how the game is in MP, but is it just me, or was the person in the video kind of stupid? Charging into an open field, almost never burst firing, not using the terrain to his/her advantage.

I do like how such things look like they'll carry over from the Battlefield franchise. It has the arcade elements that are found in CoD, but this really does feel like a hybrid between CoD and BF. The more I watch the video, the more I'm kind of liking the pacing that I'm seeing. Failing to take the objectives and being pushed back is a very nice touch. Makes it feel like you're actually fighting a war where you can gain two steps only to be pushed back four.

27Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 19:59

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yup. i cant help but think 'no don't do that. shoot to the right, lead him more'.

especially when sniping, he seems to shoot at where they are not where they will be.

28Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 20:05

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, I found myself going "Stupid, you had that kill if you had just burst fired" or like when he was in the Humvee, he had the opportunity to unleash some real pain, but parking hit jeep in the middle of the road? Yeah, bad move buddy.

I'm actually surprised at how balanced the hellfire drones seem to be. From what I can tell you only have a handful of rockets, and the really short amount of time you have while using it really seems to work nicely.

However, this game seems to be even MORE team based than BF. It's similar to MAG in that if you don't take and hold the locations, you don't advance. I really like that aspect. Only problem is, if you got a bunch of rejects who are only going for kills, then you're screwed even more so than in BF.

29Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 20:09

Ante

Ante

So I'm worried about the exclusive 870 Express. Is there another shotgun in the game for those of us who don't preorder? That's a ridiculous advantage to give to a select few people.

30Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 20:13

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm betting it's going to be something like the M1A1 Thompson that you'll get at a much later date. Just you won't have access to it right off the bat, if not, then I doubt it'll be all that different to some of the other shotguns, if there are any in the game. Much like how the M1 Garand wasn't all that different from the M14 EBR in BC2. It would just be simply stupid to create a "god" weapon for only a select few.

31Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 20:47

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Game looks nice.

Reviews are positive.

Interesting gameplay.

And frankly, that was some tight-ass shit.

I think I'm sold.

32Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-14, 22:11

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Liberty Prime wrote:So I'm worried about the exclusive 870 Express. Is there another shotgun in the game for those of us who don't preorder? That's a ridiculous advantage to give to a select few people.

30 day exclusive.

33Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-15, 00:28

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Is it bad that while watching this video I kept wanting to move my mouse to look in a certain direction, or was inadvertently trying to shoot or ADS when I'd see an enemy? This guy had so many missed opportunities!

34Cool MP video - full match. Empty Re: Cool MP video - full match. 2011-03-15, 00:37

chunckylover53

Maybe i am just too hard to please... It looks ok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum