the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Played BO for the first time.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Played BO for the first time. Empty Played BO for the first time. 2010-11-14, 02:08

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Friend of mine has it.

I think my average K/D was in the .4-.45 range. People are just so fast, or maybe my friend's connection blows. I absolutely love all the gimmicks for your guns, though, and the bot mode was fun. I'll still buy it, but I probably won't play against people.

You'll learn fast Milk, you just can't play it like Battlefield.

take it slooooow

wait around

shoot a guy

KILL STREAK

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I'll give it a shot, maybe. I was good at CoD4, but this and MW2 just kicked my ass. I'm pretty ballin' at every other shooter, and being bad at those makes me mad. Evil or Very Mad

CoD4 had a bit of coolness to it. They took most of that out though, they blurred the weapon niches too much so now there's no point to using anything other than an assault rifle.

In CoD4 SMGs beat everything at close-range, LMGs had the most-long range accuracy and damage while ARs were in the middle.

Now the only thing LMGs enjoy is a lack of damage drop, while SMGs are out-powered by ARs (which no longer sway).

disappoint.jpg

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Yeah, I tried the FAMAS and G11, and they'd be total rape if I weren't the one using them. I saw most people using the Galil (nice addition you gotta admit, haven't seen it since CS) and the L85.

The Galil is one of the only guns that fits the time period. The rest of the ARs (for the most part) would be too obscenely rare, that and the G11 was still on the drawing board by the time the period in which the game is 'set' ended.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I think the G11 is the worst assault rifle.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

JDM_Jev wrote:The Galil is one of the only guns that fits the time period. The rest of the ARs (for the most part) would be too obscenely rare, that and the G11 was still on the drawing board by the time the period in which the game is 'set' ended.

I think this is the reason why the G11 only has two attachments.

Can't really say that for sure though, it may have been an ill-informed balance call on their part, seeing as they listened to the community for the most part but kept the worst parts of the game in (kill streaks and the knife).

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

G11 is so cool! 'Twas the greatest gun in the Syphon Filter games. Games these days don't have enough guns, especially of the totally awesome variety.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Some guns would be rare (the G11 would be non-existant) but they all fit the 60-85' timeline.

Personally I prefer the smg's over the AR's though.
The G11 is cool. To bad the US military didn't pick it up in the 80's. If they had AR's would be quite a bit different nowadays.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

dont worry milk your not alone, I'm currently rocking a .88 kdr.
Its still a blast though. I'll prob stop running around all crazy like and try out the simi-camping approach

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum