Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Played CoD4 for the first time in a few month....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OMG, my eyes. My eyes feel SO much better. I can actually READ the writing, and the frame rate is AWESOME. I forgot how fluent the game actually is. Also, the fact that you turn SO much more quickly felt really good, and people actually DIE when you knife them.

*hugs CoD4* Why did I ever quit playing you?! You are THE BEST game that was EVER made for the 360, as far as online FPSs go.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I agree! However, Black Ops just might beat it.

BC2 is still good, but I like the consistancy of CoD. I hope Black Ops turns out like everything I was hoping that MW2 would be, because I LOVE CoD. I love people dying when I shoot them, I love watching them die when they bleed, instead of taking zero damage, I love how good the sound is.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I can't wait to finally use the Skorpion with extended mags. I have been waiting so long, and the time has almost come!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Watchs as an Engineer Clutch's his Throat and falls to his knees then stands back up and blows me away*

OH FUCK YOU BAD COMPANY!

Frostbyrn wrote:*Watchs as an Engineer Clutch's his Throat and falls to his knees then stands back up and blows me away*

OH FUCK YOU BAD COMPANY!

xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bad Company Rage 10x More potent than Gamma Radiation

Majora1988

Majora1988

If you want to play CoD 4 sometime Kitsune msg me, I LOVE CoD 4.

Tater

Tater

I've been contemplating returning this game to my disk tray cod4 taht is.

One thing i don't like about being medic'd in BC2 is when you headshot someone and they can still be revived. OR massive explosions IE a tank!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum