We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back and got BO!! oh no.

+2
Wacco
Tater
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm back and got BO!! oh no. Empty I'm back and got BO!! oh no. 2010-11-15, 20:42

Tater

Tater

Just got back from me vaca, slightly darker and about 5lbs heavier!

Picked up black ops and i suck at this game!

Wacco

Don't worry, I was god-awful at it the first few days I played it. Now I'm somewhat decent. Just get a hang of it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Welcome back!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Welcome back my man! Very Happy
Glad you're home.

Welcome back. Smile

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

hey man, dont worry, just get good at zombs w/ me

Tater

Tater

lvl 16 now.... ummm still suck at this game! Evil or Very Mad

played last night with alot of guys from here and my unfamiliarity with the levels is killing me alot!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

DERP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up m y man??? Good to see you back!!!!!

Tater

Tater

good to be back!

Honestly near saturday i just wanted to sleep in my own friggin bed.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA yea I get that way myself when I am away. I saw on the news that a cruise ship was disabled at sea and I was hoping that it wasn't your ship. I assume it wasn't?

Besides sucking at BO did you have fun?? I sucked at firat because I didn;t know the maps and the game play felt soooo diferent from BC2. I do pretty good now though! I just have fun playing it TBH It is so fast paced.

Tater

Tater

Yeah the trip was good. Got a bad sun burn on tuesday but 4 gallons of aloe vera gel later i'm ok. We missed the 1st and best island because of bad weather! overall great time, lots of movies at night shows and FOOOOOD.

On the BO topic.

I still am horrible at the game with my .7x kdr WOOT. Dark was giving me shit last night for using the m16 and a grenade launcher. Matter of fact alot of the guys last night had no idea i joined the room till i killed them with a pro pipe.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Never been on a cruise but I hears the food is good and there is plenty to be had.

Me I could just sit on that beach in your avatar for a week and be happy.

Not sure what my KD is and I don;t care. SOme games I go 20 and 5, and some I go 4 and 10. O well! I played CTF last night to unlock Marathon Pro and it was a blast using the Tactical Insertion behind their flag! HAHA I really havn't seen many people using the GL on the AR's.

Tater

Tater

I'm more accurate with the GL in this than i am in BC2.

I also killed Dark with my first direct impact from a smoke grenade last night (hand thrown).

Yeah we were on one beach like the one in my avy. That was on Grand Turk island. Water temp was 89 degrees that day. Only problem is 8,000 people were there cause we docked with a carnival cruise and everyone poured off the ships for 7 hrs and onto the beach.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like the flashbangs. Except for the 10% of the time when I flashbang myself! HAHA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum