Metalzoic
¿jitty?
Heebs
sheep
Wacco
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wacco

I have to stay up all night to write a 9 page paper, so I got some coffee, which I never drink. Holy hell. It's great! I'm buzzing on caffeine right now, and actually feel awake. Very Happy

It's not a myth! Add some cream and sugar.

sheep

sheep

YAY! Welcome to the land of the addicted.

Make sure you're done growing first.

I might be taller if I didn't start smoking at 16.

Wacco

I haven't grown in 2 years, I'm 5'8". I'm gonna assume I'm done growing. And does caffeine stunt growth?

Heebs

Heebs

i dunno. i think that's a myth. but, could be true hell i don't know.

and btw, coffee creamer is a delicious orgasm of the mouth, jsyk.

Coffee is amazing; so many good memories of poultry shows, waking up early, and having a cup of coffee come to mind.

¿jitty?

¿jitty?

actually coffee does stunt growth, im 15 and 6'1 while my brother is 20 and 5'9 and i drink soda, he drinks coffee and energy drinks so....

hmm

Then I wish I started drinking coffee younger. I make a damn mean pot, it keeps me awake all day and all night since I drink it constantly.

Wacco

I'll try it sometime Heebs. And honestly, whatever. It's not like I'm gonna drink it like crazy, only when I'm stuck writing a 9 page paper the night before it's due because I procrastinate.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

9 page paper the night before it's due? You crazy man! You need cocaine not coffee!

Or not procrastinate. Smile But still drink coffee anyways, because it's good.

Wacco

Meh. I'm not worried. I work better under pressure anyway.

I was so good at writing papers during school. I could dribble on about the most inane bullshit ever and I'd still get As on every paper.

I never got writer's block since I just regurgitated everything that came to mind onto the paper.

Wacco wrote:Meh. I'm not worried. I work better under pressure anyway.

That's wut she said. hurrhurrdurrhurr xD

Heebs

Heebs

Metalzoic wrote:9 page paper the night before it's due? You crazy man! You need cocaine not coffee!

frickin' LOL

Wacco

JDM_Jev wrote:I was so good at writing papers during school. I could dribble on about the most inane bullshit ever and I'd still get As on every paper.

I never got writer's block since I just regurgitated everything that came to mind onto the paper.

That's me too. Somehow, my rambling is usually better than when I attempt to think. At least I have an interesting topic, the Vietnam War.

The first few times I always thought I came up with shit but one day I impressed my teacher so much apparently that she read it aloud.

I thought 'lol are you kidding me I pissed around on the laptop for an hour and slopped that together in the last 20 minutes'

Wacco

The other day, I wrote a really short paragraph about Huckleberry Finn, somehow compared it to Hitler, and my teacher used it as an example for the class lol. We were supposed to spend some amount of time on it, I spent 3 minutes on it before I went to bed.

Wacco

1 am, feeling good still. Only 5 hours left.

Fuck that, coffee is to be drank black.

Also, go find some place that serves Turkish coffee. That'll put hair on your sac.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I drink my coffee black while at work. If I have a cup in the evening I will put a little cream and sugar in it and its my desert.

D

Yes, coffee can stunt your growth and mess up your stomach if you starting drinking it too young.

TheGM

TheGM

I am Coffee.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

JDM_Jev wrote:The first few times I always thought I came up with shit but one day I impressed my teacher so much apparently that she read it aloud.

I thought 'lol are you kidding me I pissed around on the laptop for an hour and slopped that together in the last 20 minutes'
I'm a sophomore in an AP English 4 class and I've figured out that this is pretty much the best way for me to do good on essays. There was a school-wide essay everyone had to write a few weeks ago, and they gave us two weeks to do it so they expected it to be really good from everyone. My teacher gave me a 96 and the principal (who was reading all of them as a former AP English teacher) gave me a 4, which is the best rating that TAKS uses. Dunno if other states use the same system. Apparently mine was the best in the class, though I wrote it in about an hour the night before.
I think it's because if I actually put work into it, I over-think and over complicate it and it doesn't really make sense. If I do it really fast I just write naturally like I was talking about it. I usually don't even bother to proofread. xD

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I drink a triple espresso at home in the morning. For the rest of the day I am Superman...

Wacco wrote:I have to stay up all night to write a 9 page paper, so I got some coffee, which I never drink. Holy hell. It's great! I'm buzzing on caffeine right now, and actually feel awake. Very Happy

It's all great now, but just wait for the crash. It's a bitch...

You know, I think procrastinating is a normal thing for guys. I glanced at a book when I was briefly working at the library that tried to explain behaviors of men and women based on hormones. (Which made sense, as hormones are what drive pretty much everything we do) Anyway, the book mentioned men procrastinate because it delivers a higher pay off of testosterone. Waiting til the last minute puts a ton of pressure on you, and working under that pressure and finishing your task is supposed to generate a massive surge of testosterone. So, waiting til the last minute is manlier.

Yeah, we work better when we get to fuck around and then we piss the bed when our 'oh shit' reflex kicks in and we get shit done Cool

fems are probably jealous of that and the ability to pee standing up

Heebs

Heebs

JDM_Jev wrote:fems are probably jealous of that and the ability to pee standing up

you gon' get slapped.

don't hate

Wacco

That does make sense. I have a love/hate relationship with procrastinating. On one hand, I spend less time on the thing and get it done relatively well, but it's stressful and sometimes its not always my best work.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

LusciousHeebs wrote:
JDM_Jev wrote:fems are probably jealous of that and the ability to pee standing up

you gon' get slapped.

Hmmm, signs of jealousy?

Coffee is actually really good for you. It has more antioxidants than tea, and more than any kind of fruit. It has been proven to help prevent liver cancer and vaginal cancer, just to name a few of its many benefits.
I work at a coffee stand at a market, and I drink it like water. Gotta have it black, though. Sugar and cream spoils it.

Edit: Turkish coffee is amazing. It has been a long time since I've sampled some. I think I'm going to buy one of those little things that you brew it in.

Heebs

Heebs

Greg KG wrote:
LusciousHeebs wrote:

you gon' get slapped.

Hmmm, signs of jealousy?

>.> you gon' get slapped too lol

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

LusciousHeebs wrote:
Greg KG wrote:
LusciousHeebs wrote:

you gon' get slapped.

Hmmm, signs of jealousy?

Used to it. How's jealousy working out for you though?

Heebs

Heebs

Greg KG wrote:
LusciousHeebs wrote:
Greg KG wrote:
LusciousHeebs wrote:

you gon' get slapped.

Hmmm, signs of jealousy?

i lol'd

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

LusciousHeebs wrote:
Greg KG wrote:
LusciousHeebs wrote:
Greg KG wrote:
LusciousHeebs wrote:

you gon' get slapped.

Hmmm, signs of jealousy?

i lol'd

I just slap back...

I discovered the greatness of coffee once I became a working man. Cannot function without it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum