Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

If I have civ 5 goty and gods and kings,all I'm missing is korea and wonders of ancient world dlc?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

seems to be a shitload of dlc for this game,but I see those for like a dollar each....do they really add good stuff? Apparently I have everything else Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've kinda been feeling like starting a game of it and chumping the computer again....it was too easy to do on the medium mode

StormEye

StormEye

Medium mode?

You mean map size? Or medium (Prince) difficulty?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea prince. I think I did medium map too with continents Razz

StormEye

StormEye

Try playing Prince with all aggressive civs. It's pretty interesting.

StormEye wrote:Try playing Prince with all aggressive civs. It's pretty interesting.

As if they aren't aggressive enough already lol

StormEye

StormEye

You will be surprised that there is another peak above the cloud.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I almost got chumped on warlord :-P... We should play later Jr if you're around just message me on steam if you see me online.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

sure whenever you want Razz

I pre ordered the new expansion for 20 on greenman lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah me too I'm having quite a bit of fun with this game suprisingly.

StormEye

StormEye

Just dont let it consume you.

In Korea, at least, people announce you dead when you start playing Civ games, as you are not going to have a life for a very long time.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I still haven't finished my first game and I'm seven hours in.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>__> I stayed up for a whole day playing it before and it didn't even feel like it

we could still try it on the prince mode if you want,I haven't tried any hard mode yet because I think the computer would just be cheap then lol

StormEye

StormEye

Anything above Prince gives multiplier to enemy resources and build time. Also, they tend to form coalition against you.

Best strategy at higher difficulties is conquering, which seems opposite of what people expect. They will have better developed cities, where you need to take over and reap benefit from. Don't waste time building wonders.

Another one is to out tech them significantly, which is VERY hard at higher difficulties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum