+4
Dropped Da Soap
sheep
Chewy
1fnbighen
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I know I am not.

Edit: I need to pay more attention to what I write.

Hell no. I wouldn't be able to handle all the people. Crowds of shoppers make me anxious. They're all going in different directions, carrying giant bags, pushing strollers and carts, and they're just looking around with this blank look in their eyes, trying to figure out where they are, where they're going, and what they're going to buy. Meanwhile, they're completely oblivious to the people around them. I've got to dodge these morons left and right to get to where I want to go.

If I go shopping, I go with a purpose in mind. I go to get what I need to get, then I GTFO. I hate being held up by other peoples' inattention and indecision. If you took me shopping on black friday, it'd probably end with me in jail.

The Cramtron wrote:Hell no. I wouldn't be able to handle all the people. Crowds of shoppers make me anxious. They're all going in different directions, carrying giant bags, pushing strollers and carts, and they're just looking around with this blank look in their eyes, trying to figure out where they are, where they're going, and what they're going to buy. Meanwhile, they're completely oblivious to the people around them. I've got to dodge these morons left and right to get to where I want to go.

If I go shopping, I go with a purpose in mind. I go to get what I need to get, then I GTFO. I hate being held up by other peoples' inattention and indecision. If you took me shopping on black friday, it'd probably end with me in jail.
You must love online shopping.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol, black friday is really a go big or go home deal, either pull an all-nighter for what you want or show up at 2pm for something no one will fight over

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I've done it once and I didn't end up buying anything. I need to know what I'm getting before I go shopping.

I also hate the crowds, there are lines at some stores that go throughout the whole store.

And to top it off the deals online are better for the most part.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I've been watching Amazon all day. They're having lightning deals all week. They had Batman AA for 50% off, I was really close to buying it but I decided not to.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

hey you guys want to make an amazon deals topic in the lounge, im too lazy to do it, also black friday deals (even though most are local)

1fnbighen wrote:hey you guys want to make an amazon deals topic in the lounge, im too lazy to do it, also black friday deals (even though most are local)
I will make one for amazon once it starts getting good.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

right on

sheep

sheep

Noooo! I'm going to work instead so I can make money instead of spending it. Plus I'd probably have a heart attack and die from all those crazy shoppers! But I will have to hear them bitch about it at work.

I hope no one dies this year Sad

Chewy

Chewy

Right now SSFIV is only $18. I'd get it myself but fighting games usually just end up pissing me off.

Fuck no!

I do want dead rising though. Any good deals on it?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I have only bought one game in the past 3 weeks, and that was Tekken 6 for 15 bucks. And I haven't had a debit card for almost 2 weeks, so I havent spent anymore then 20 bucks in the past two weeks(aside from Tekken of course). So I am planning on spending a crap load over the internet. Hopefully all the Jack Kirby Omnipus'(4thworld detailing Apokolips and Darkseid, The Demon detailing Etrigan and mulitple others)all which are around 30 to 80 bucks normally. So hopfully I can get a few deals on em.

I will be buying the new donkey kong today! Woot!

Heebs

Heebs

i told my mom i'd go with her, so i don't have a choice in the matter anymore >.>

so, i will likely stab several people and start sniping them from inside the clothes racks, so if you see me on the news don't be alarmed.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The new Donkey Kong Country right? dude, you gotta let me know how it is.

D

Heebs wrote:i told my mom i'd go with her, so i don't have a choice in the matter anymore >.>

so, i will likely stab several people and start sniping them from inside the clothes racks, so if you see me on the news don't be alarmed.

If I see you on the news I better see some sweet 360 no scope wallbangs.

Heebs

Heebs

Winston Zeddemore wrote:
Heebs wrote:i told my mom i'd go with her, so i don't have a choice in the matter anymore >.>

If I see you on the news I better see some sweet 360 no scope wallbangs.

>.> expect nothing less than the best my friend Wink

Soap- yess it is. Im super stoked about it. Its gotten great reviews. Plus when I was 9 ,i was addicted to DKC for the snes.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dude, the only Virtual console games I have bought on my Wii are both DKC's.
I had a blast with those games when I was younger. DKC1 was the 1st game I ever beat, so it holds a special place in ma heart.

good to see other wii owners on here. I love the nintendo franchises. Its what a play after raging from a shooter lol.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Symbolic47 wrote:good to see other wii owners on here. I love the nintendo franchises. Its what a play after raging from a shooter lol.

My Wii is still broken, me still sad.

Shit greg you might want to see a doctor about that! They make pills for that sort of thing.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

No amount of savings is worth dealing with Black Friday madness.

I think I saw some statistic last year in the newspaper. On average since 2000 15 people die in this country on black friday due to shopping related deaths. Hell up here in portland a few years ago two people were trampled to death at a local wal-mart on black friday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum