XBLA black friday sale. (today only)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XBLA:
-'Splosion Man - 160 Microsoft Points - 80% off
-Trials HD - 400 Microsoft Points - 66% off
-Greed Corp - 160 Microsoft Points - 80% off
-TMNT - Turtles In Time: ReShelled - 160 Microsoft Points - 80% off

Rock Band Track Packs:(Works in RB1, RB2, RB3)

-Credence Clearwater Revival Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 75% off
Contains:
-"Bad Moon Rising"
-"Born on the Bayou"
-"Down on the Corner"
-"Fortunate Son (Original Version)"
-"Green River"
-"I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
-"Lookin' Out My Back Door"
-"Proud Mary"
-"Run Through the Jungle"
-"Travelin' Band"
-"Up Around the Bend"
-"Who'll Stop the Rain"

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed:
-Starkiller Lightsaber - 160 Microsoft Points - 60% off

Xbox Original Games:
-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 400 Microsoft Points - 66% off
-Halo: Combat Evolved - 400 Microsoft Points - 66% off

Duck

Duck

Might just have to snag Halo CE...

Same

Same

I already had this deal yesterday o.o It's still up/

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

This is amazing. I just got Splosion Man and Portal: Still Alive. I haven't played them before, and I might also get Trials.

Same

Same

Higurashi wrote:This is amazing. I just got Splosion Man and Portal: Still Alive. I haven't played them before, and I might also get Trials.

Hey you wanna play with me on splosion man? Very Happy Maybe shoj can join us too.

Boxxy wrote:
Higurashi wrote:This is amazing. I just got Splosion Man and Portal: Still Alive. I haven't played them before, and I might also get Trials.

Hey you wanna play with me on splosion man? Very Happy Maybe shoj can join us too.
Splosion man multiplayer is a bitch. Just remember that before you start. I think I am going to get Halo:CE and maybe trials.

Trials or San Andreas...

Same

Same

T-800 wrote:
Boxxy wrote:

Splosion man multiplayer is a bitch. Just remember that before you start. I think I am going to get Halo:CE and maybe trials.

Trials is also an amazing game, it's a shame it's just them games because I already have them and I can't really get MS points back from it.

Does trials or San Andreas have Achievements? And also does anyone know if San andreas has cheats that work on the 360?

Bla125 wrote:Does trials or San Andreas have Achievements? And also does anyone know if San andreas has cheats that work on the 360?
San Andreas is like the xbox version. Only trials has achievements.

How many achievements? cause I want something that I can try to spend hours and hours on trying to get everything done.

Bla125 wrote:How many achievements? cause I want something that I can try to spend hours and hours on trying to get everything done.
12 but trials has some REALLY hard ones.

Hmmmmmmm..... How much are the achievements worth? I can only get one of them and I suck at choosing between games...

Bla125 wrote:Hmmmmmmm..... How much are the achievements worth? I can only get one of them and I suck at choosing between games...
200 achievements points but I would say trials unless you have never played any of the last generation GTA's.

I think I'm gonna get Trials then.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The only thing I might get is that Creedance Clearwater Revival pack. Damn do I love me some CCr.

I got halo CE and trials.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum