the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bay rebooting ninja turtles

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bay rebooting ninja turtles Empty Bay rebooting ninja turtles 2010-11-24, 20:02

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

can't say that I'm mad

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100996-Bay-Goes-From-Transformers-to-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles

Also buffy reboot in the works.

Chewy

Chewy

Doesn't seem like that would have enough explosions for a Michael Bay movie...

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

he will se to it

Bill Nershi wrote:Doesn't seem like that would have enough explosions for a Michael Bay movie...
Believe me he will work them in.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I really don't want Michael Bay working on anything I like anymore. D:

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Unless it follows the original comics where the turtles killed shredder and actually killed foot soldiers instead of knocking them out, I will be happy.
Add in all the dark, gritty humor, and drugs(I might be wrong but I believe drugs was mentioned alot) and I will be happy.

Of course I have no faith in this since their hasn't been one faithful adaption of the turtles ever

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

ughhhhh........

Turtles is all about the humor and character in these weird turtles and kick ass while eating pizza. It's an early 90's paradise. Michael Bay is going to include none of these things, and instead make a gray, uninteresting explosion-fest with characters who serve one of two purposes: to advance the plot and make more excuses for fight scenes, or to implement immature and uncreative "comic relief."

Screw Michael Bay.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

As long as the Turtles kill something, anything, ANYTHING at all, I will be happy. atleast take them somewhat back to their damn roots, please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum