Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-24, 20:06

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

http://www.1up.com/news/rumor-elder-scrolls-v-development

2Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:20

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

I'm pretty sure that when ES IV was released the team said they were shooting for the sequel to be released in the next five years (ES IV came out in Spring 2006) so this makes perfect sense. I'll be delighted to return to Tamriel; Fallout just doesn't do it for me.

3Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:22

Wacco

I hope they make a new one. I love Elder Scrolls. Now I feel like playing some Morrowind Very Happy

4Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:22

I'm all over a new ES game.

5Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:29

Wacco

I hope they'd bring in some Fallout characteristics though. I'd love me some dismemberment.

6Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:30

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

^Yeah, fair enough. Also they need a better combat system. Unless you were a mage, combat in Oblivion was pretty damn boring.

7Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:34

I enjoyed using a bow.

8Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:36

Wacco

I love bows. Made me feel like I was Legolas Razz But yea, a more exciting combat system would be pretty cool.

9Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:39

I spent 90% of my time fucking around with stuff than actually playing. Combat was not a big issue for me.

10Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 17:40

Wacco

It wasn't a problem for me, but if they made it better I sure wouldn't complain. I still loved the game. I've spend hundreds of hours playing it and don't think I've done half the quests there are to do.

11Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 19:45

sheep

sheep

I had a love hate relationship with Morrowind. The game was fun, the story was good, but getting around way AWFUL. At least they fixed that with Oblivion, which is also fun, but the story seems pretty weak to me. I keep playing it off and on...I think I've been playing the same character off and on for a couple years now. ><

12Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 19:49

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I would crap my little bottems, yes I would if this was announced to be official shortly.

13Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-26, 22:55

TheGM

TheGM

Combat was made to cater to one class....the Hulking Tank types. Wan'na be a Ranger? To bad. a Mage? Are you a Pussy! No you MUST SMASH! ALL MUST BE SMASH! shit pissed me off.

Also.....Stats didn't matter and level up system is crap.
Fun game for a 1st person Golden Axe but don't go calling it a RPG.

14Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 15:28

They really need to retool the RPG components of the game for it to be fun.

15Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 17:45

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

Yeah, that's something else I had forgotten about. The leveling system didn't mean crap in Oblivion.

16Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 17:47

D

Interesting. I was thinking about an Elder Scrolls sequel the other day.

Thoughts on VATS in the new game? Yay or Nay?

17Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 17:50

Nay.

18Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 18:09

Duck

Duck

I think it could work, if they make it less technological looking. Like maybe you can have a spell that will cripple an enemy's arm specifically using vats. Or shoot an arrow through their eye to blind a monster or something. It would be sweet if done right.

19Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 18:12

D

Ducksaws wrote:I think it could work, if they make it less technological looking. Like maybe you can have a spell that will cripple an enemy's arm specifically using vats. Or shoot an arrow through their eye to blind a monster or something. It would be sweet if done right.

That sounds pretty sweet.

20Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 18:41

Wacco

Meh. Maybe some kind of targetting, but I think they should leave most of Fallout's components out of Elder Scrolls. Dismemberment though would be amazing. Also, I agree with stats being more effective of the way you level. You could easily be a master of everything in Oblivion. I think they need to make stats have a much bigger impact on your character, so it can be more specialized.

21Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 18:57

Duck

Duck

I think some traits or perks could work well in Oblivion too. Just like the race traits, only a little more.

22Elder scrolls v rumor. Empty Re: Elder scrolls v rumor. 2010-11-27, 22:33

Honestly I just think they need to fix the leveling system and it would be perfect. I don't want them to add a targeting system or anything like that, if I want to use VATS I'll play Fallout. But thats just my opinion =]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum