Epyk MD
Chewy
D
DRGN LRD 1213
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The masses are crying to come here! HAHA THis thread is great!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/battlefieldbadcompany2/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-57274536&pid=957916&tag=topics%3Btitle

D

XD we're Elitists.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea I was a little offended by the elitist comment but meh whatevs.

Chewy

Chewy

LOL at H0RSE's comment about us being like America.

It's even more true when you come in here and we argue about the principles that this forum was founded on.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I get all sad faced about when I think that we are arguing over something like it, but hopfully it will blow over.

Chewy

Chewy

Meh, as long as they have rules most forums go through something similar at one point or another.

EDIT: I just noticed that I made my 420'th post right when I switched to Brian from Half Baked. I didn't even mean to do that.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Brian wrote:Meh, as long as they have rules most forums go through something similar at one point or another.

EDIT: I just noticed that I made my 420'th post right when I switched to Brian from Half Baked. I didn't even mean to do that.

Far out...

TexasMace

TexasMace

I came here because of flaming little children. Please don't get them in this forum ruining my paradise.

sheep

sheep

Don't worry Tex, we won't let the children get you. Even if they come from the corn.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Elitists?

I thought the biggest one was still there...

D

Ip Man wrote:Elitists?

I thought the biggest one was still there...

Yeah that made me laugh since none of the people who I considered elitist made it over here and stayed.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wait.......... I stayed!!!! I'm and elistist right???????

O wait I'm sorry I'm just an ass!!!!!! My bad!!!!! Moving on.

StormEye

StormEye

Winston Zeddemore wrote:XD we're Elitists.
Epyk and whoever else that has GFQ account still Tsuruya-laugh-left

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

i thought only kirby was an elitist?

Same

Same

I doubt I are classed as a reg there although I did post often to people and stoof. Just no one added/played with meh o.o

That thread made me laugh.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

it really seams people didnt like us Sad

Eh its there problem, not ours. We were all welcoming and friendly, people just got butt hurt.

Chewy

Chewy

I'm sure it was only a select couple of people at first, but we probably annoyed a few more people with all the rebellion stuff like making every topic about cheese. Some people just don't have a sense of humor.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

ah good old cheese.
or the 4-5 man 500 topic in one night

Yea and after getting modded to hell I just starting provactation comments that got lots of activity.....lol....they deserved it.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

i dont even remember half of my modded posts, but i know only one deserved it, cause on penguins arena, i made topic saying why the GFQ mods were gay cause frost bet i wouldnt do it.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

GFQ users in general annoyed me, I visited the boards for a solid year without being a member just because it seemed like that everyone couldn't agree to disagree about anything. The BC2 boards are why I finally became a member of GFQ, this isn't brown nosing btw, I really did enjoy community then.

Fox pretty much the same for me. Gamefaqs has so many obnoxious children.

Wacco

The mods are silly. I never had a problem when everyone moved here, but recently I have because I was arguing about Swastikas in Black Ops haha. I got modded for quoting someone's post where he said "Jews ruin everything..." And I replied "You're a funny guy. Didn't get enough attention from your parents so you had to get some on the internet?" The quoting was what was modded. The mods pretty much agreed that it was a dumb reason but wouldn't unmod it. Ah well. I'm still trying to get that topic to 500 Razz It's at 260 now.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

xsilentshooterx wrote:ah good old cheese.
or the 4-5 man 500 topic in one night

that was the longest 4 hours of my life

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I thought it was all night long.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

it started after an intense inter-gfq match.
we started it around 1 i think, done by 5 or 6? so perhaps 5 hours

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Oh I see. Both could work. Didn't frost get last post?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

stormeye in ftw with a textbased face palm

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I loved turning topics about lag into topics about cheese! ahhh they heyday of the GFQ BC2 board. good times man

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Oh so storm got last with his facepalm ASCII thing whatever.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I swear i was half that Topic

Plus i still have Pics from it Very Happy

Remember when Storm got the 500th Post on a Friday the 13th Freaking Witch!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha it was so much random crap I'm surprised it wasnt modded.

D

Wacco wrote:The mods are silly. I never had a problem when everyone moved here, but recently I have because I was arguing about Swastikas in Black Ops haha. I got modded for quoting someone's post where he said "Jews ruin everything..." And I replied "You're a funny guy. Didn't get enough attention from your parents so you had to get some on the internet?" The quoting was what was modded. The mods pretty much agreed that it was a dumb reason but wouldn't unmod it. Ah well. I'm still trying to get that topic to 500 Razz It's at 260 now.

Linkage, stat!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

u know u saw it...

click the link

D

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Wait.......... I stayed!!!! I'm and elistist right???????

O wait I'm sorry I'm just an ass!!!!!! My bad!!!!! Moving on.

Elitiass Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum