New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think my return is near

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I think my return is near Empty I think my return is near 2010-11-29, 17:36

COD just isnt cutting it. So shallow and connection dependent. How are the new maps? Do we have a date on the new patch? Vietnam?

2I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-29, 17:40

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've been playing the single player in Bo and its been fun. Still waiting on the patch and maps for BC2 though if I get a game invite I would likely pop it in.

3I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-29, 18:17

TexasMace

TexasMace

Supposedly this Wednesday was the last rumor for the new map pack. Haven't heard anything else for Nam.

4I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 00:32

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

*salivates over the posibilities of the patch*

Just please PLEASE DON'T SCREW THIS UP DICE!!!

the patch sounds soooo great, like every problem I have with the game being fixed, but I am still wary of the side effects

5I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 00:32

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

BTW it will be good to have you back symbolic, even if you are a dirty OSU fan lol

6I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 00:39

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Patch is tomorrow, but I don't think there's a definite release for the maps on 360 yet.

7I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 15:56

Tater

Tater

symbolic errr ANYONE!!! i'm shooting people in BC2 tonight if my interwebz cooperates!!! yay for 4 new maps and m14 with attachments....... oh crap.... i need a new set of underwear now! Embarassed

8I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 15:58

Did they give us the update today?

9I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 16:01

Tater

Tater

YUP i went home to start the update an hour ago.

1.64 gb you have to go into the bc2 store in the game to get the prompt to DL it.

Then select confirm purchase. It's FREE if your a VIP holder.

10I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 16:04

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

DL it. Why are you draggin me into this Derp!!!!!

Is it just the update or are the 4 new maps with it as well?

11I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 16:06

Oh my god! Yes! Ill be playing BF tonight. Woot!

12I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 16:18

Tater

Tater

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:DL it. Why are you draggin me into this Derp!!!!!

Is it just the update or are the 4 new maps with it as well?

LOL DL (dragonlord) dl (download)

I honestly don't know if it's the maps or not.... BOTH the vietnam and updates are 1.64 gb so you'll need that again i'm guessing when the expansion comes out?!

13I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 16:22

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA That one was too good to pass up Derp!!

I hope its maps! If so I'l have to knco the dust of the USAS tonight!

14I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 16:23

I cant believe we still dont have a vietnam date. Thats a bit absurd.......ah good ole ea and dice.

15I think my return is near Empty Re: I think my return is near 2010-11-30, 16:58

Vietnam = 21st even though they added it with the patch. I guess they want us to stick around on Vanilla for a while with the new patch/map pack 7 .-.

The patch is fucking fun though. The AT4 is good now, I might go for plat. The G3/4X is honestly better than the M14/4X though - you can two-shot the head at any range with Magnum and full-auto up close.

The VADS isn't as gay, sure it still deals a lot of damage but you can at least aim at it now. Buckshot is a lot more consistent (still too weak to use over slugs on pump actions imo), I haven't seen many MG3s/M60s/AN94s (and the ones still-using them I'm usually beating with the G3 lol) and the buffed transports are fun in spite of the lag during the server updates.

Rush still sucks though - everyone went from crate-bashing to sitting two miles away playing Recon again unfortunately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum