Epyk MD
ALargeEffinFry
Metalzoic
TheGM
Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11
chunckylover53
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Patch tomorrow? link inside. Empty Patch tomorrow? link inside. 2010-11-29, 23:37

chunckylover53

I seen this on GFAQS so i thought i'd post it here as i did not see it here.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/24/update-for-battlefield-bad-company-2-pc.aspx

"Xbox 360 players might encounter some temporary outages or suffer from lag during the server updates (between GMT 09:00 2010-11-30 and GMT 09:01 2010-12-01)."

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

2.6 GB???? Wow.

TheGM

TheGM

I only have a 12 GB HD.........time to do some Deleting.

chunckylover53

The 20 gigs just dont cut it anymore.. i have a 250 now tho (traded in my old 360 awhile back for the new S or slim console w/e the hell people call it).

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

I have a 60 gig and I only have 9.5 GB left.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Tomorrow sounds good to me! I think i have about 200 left...

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

It is tomorrow. Zh1nt0 confirmed on his twitter.(battlefield community manager)

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i was sure i RRoD yesterday, so i was browsing consoles on gamestop.com...had one picked out and everything...turns out mine just over heated

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Well. Hopefully I'll get my copy back by Thursday.

It's gonna feel good to play this game again.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

I'm going to laugh at the people attempting to destroy the crates with C4. I wish they decreased the damage a bit more, though.

I guess I will see you all on battlefield tomorrow.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Probably not, I only get 30 minutes per week day to play it Sad

Starcraft_Noob wrote:Probably not, I only get 30 minutes per week day to play it Sad
Why?

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Im sure I will pop this in tomorrow to download it.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

T-800 wrote:
Starcraft_Noob wrote:Probably not, I only get 30 minutes per week day to play it Sad
Why?
Bad grades, I think...

Starcraft_Noob wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Why?
Bad grades, I think...
Oh....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol I got a 250 Gig when my Last console turned into a Cylon and started staring me down with its Red eye Very Happy

Also Damn i got Brotherhood for another 3 days Which do i play!

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

2.6 is gonna take foreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeer for me to download!!!!!

It seems it will be up in 2 hours if it is uploaded at the times it says.

Valukar

I'm hoping I can find enough stuff to delete from my flash drive to have enough room for the download

looks like i got platinum just in time for the g3 buff where it isn't even going to be good

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I Thought the G3 was getting a Buff thanks to the New and Improved Hitboxe's

Valukar

the hitboxes will make it worse along with every other weapon, but i don't think they're taking the black hole generator off

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

How will the new hitboxes make it worse?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats what i was thinking

Also its a Boo Mushroom camping in the Barrel not a Black hole Generator

Also Who knows maybe the Scope will fix the Full auto Boo mushroom thing

Valukar

they're "fixing" the hitboxes which means they will be making them smaller but more accurate. it could go both ways

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

GM probably knows the PS3 has had it for about a week now

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

G3 Platinum Star wrote:they're "fixing" the hitboxes which means they will be making them smaller but more accurate. it could go both ways

The hitbox fix isn't listed in the PS3 or 360 patch notes anymore. It looks like they didn't change it.

Valukar

G3 is just going to keep sucking until they buff its accuracy to where you don't have to stand still and single-shot it in order to hit a guy 5 feet away from you.

WHAT THE RELINED HITBOXES WERE WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST

maybe they accidentally deleted the patch note and its still there ;_; gotta test it then.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Lead Based Toys wrote:WHAT THE RELINED HITBOXES WERE WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST

maybe they accidentally deleted the patch note and its still there ;_; gotta test it then.

Maybe, but since that one specific item hasn't been mentioned the last few times they've posted the fixes I don't think it made it in...

I wanted it too.

Well I'm 61% complete so I'll give it a look whenever it decides to finish.

It froze at 41% for like 30 seconds before randomly jumping to 59%. i was like wat

Tater

Tater

what was wrong with the hit boxes??? < honest question as i didn't really notice much of a problem?!

Well when they attempted to fix hit detection they just ballooned the hitboxes around the character model so you can be shot over and around cover because crouching behind cover now means you're still exposed and able to be shot at by anyone.

It annoys the hell out of me, they said they were fixing it in R9 but the patch note seems to have disappeared with R10.

Tater

Tater

ah yes! the balloon knot.

I hate being behind cover or down a set of stairs out of sight and still get shot dead.

I never realized they did this, i figured i was still exposed somehow and not by some imaginary bubble!!! *inserts rage face emoticon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum