i didnt know port valdez was an actual place.... its pronounced port valdeeez

Last edited by slvspartan on 2010-08-28, 00:00; edited 1 time in total

Same

Same

Lolwut? Srsly?
You learn something new everyday. Valdeeez. Rawful,

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I was surprised too. I heard one of the developers say Valdeeez in a pre-release gameplay video.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

yeah i was watching modern marvels and an episode called subzero showed up and an oil pipe leading from some place to port valdeez and it needs help being warm holy cheese bisuct on a trampoline!  Icon_eek

StormEye

StormEye

All the maps introduced by DICE in BF series is a real locations.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That is cool.

You serious Storm? Like they are actually real? Or are they based off of areas IRL?
I know Atacama Desert is a real place.

StormEye

StormEye

Dropped-Da-Soap wrote:That is cool.

You serious Storm? Like they are actually real? Or are they based off of areas IRL?
I know Atacama Desert is a real place.
The geographical locations and general layout is same/similar as the real life counterpart. Though in BF2142, due to the setting of global catastrophe, some parts are changed or buried in ice and such.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ah thats cool I knew that 1942 and Vietnam had real places, and I never played 2142 So I didn't know that.

StormEye

StormEye

Dropped-Da-Soap wrote:Ah thats cool I knew that 1942 and Vietnam had real places, and I never played 2142 So I didn't know that.
For example, there is a map called Camp Gibraltar in 2142. Gibraltar is a real place, its a coastal city. Though in 2142 setting, much of the sea water around it were blocked off/frozen somewhere else, so it has dry shore line where Russian (PAC to be more correct) start the invasion.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Thats awesome.

StormEye

StormEye

Also you get to stomp those mere mortals with this
holy cheese bisuct on a trampoline!  V_eubattlewalker04

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

they should make ridiculously futuristic weapons in vietnam. like nazi zombies had. giant robot walkers and wunderwaffles. would throw in a fun twist

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

1fnbighen wrote:they should make ridiculously futuristic weapons in vietnam. like nazi zombies had. giant robot walkers and wunderwaffles. would throw in a fun twist

If I could have any weapon in 'Nam, it would be the sheepinator form Ratchet and Clank.

I've been pronouncing it as Port Valdeez since I started playing BC2, idk why though, I've just heard the word valdez before somewhere. Didn't know the map was based on a real place though.

Wacco

Cardboard Fox wrote:
1fnbighen wrote:they should make ridiculously futuristic weapons in vietnam. like nazi zombies had. giant robot walkers and wunderwaffles. would throw in a fun twist

If I could have any weapon in 'Nam, it would be the sheepinator form Ratchet and Clank.

I've been pronouncing it as Port Valdeez since I started playing BC2, idk why though, I've just heard the word valdez before somewhere. Didn't know the map was based on a real place though.

Probably heard it from the Exxon Valdez oil spill

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

i like turtles

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum