Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yesterday was a rather interesting BC2 day...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Here's some of the highlights:

When playing with Dark, he destroyed a T-90 with an Abrams (with his mind apparently) while simply running through the back of the enemy spawn on Arica as an engineer, never firing a shot.

Later, he destroyed a Humvee with a stationary AT while climbing the stairs in the construction site.

I got a road kill with my T-90 while getting repaired by a friendly engineer, perfectly still. I was in 3rd person and there was clearly nobody near me.

Watched a squad of 3, a squad of Dark and I, and 2-3 people from the enemy team try to get the Apache at once on Valdez (pretty much all died and the Apache was destroyed)

Got 6-7 headshots with the GOL that didn't register (that utterly infuriated me).

Dark got off, so I thought the rest of the night would be rage inducing, but it wasn't.

Got 10 (YES 10) dogtags from the same person over a course of 3-4 matches and 4 from another person.

Got 13 knife kills in a game.

The knife was my weapon with the most kills for me in the lobby, with 38 (the lobby was small, it was always 6v6 or 4v4 or something until it died).

I killed 5 people in a row with the knife (literally, in a row, I just followed an entire squad). As soon as the knife could swing again, I had to press the button to get the next kill. I bet the killfeed was hilarious.

Wacco

I love destroying squads with the knife, especially when the last few guys realize what's going on but it's too late.

It's awesome when the knife actually works and you can do it, yes. Smile

Also, to make matters better, my game where I got 13 dogtags, I went 38-5, and 3 deaths were by some asshole hiding in his Bradley. The game before only went something like 40-9, but that made up for it. The final game I did before everybody on the enemy just rage quit, I went 17 or 18 and 1, and singlehandedly armed all of the M-COMS (White Pass Attackers) and destroyed them without using C4, and with no back up from my last remaining teammate. There were 3 people on the enemy team, but 2 ragequit, so it was pretty much me (the other guy just hid the in the spawn and tried to launch grenades across the map) vs. the other guy for one base after the first, and then he had someone else to help him. So it was 2v1, and I won, without a single explosive used (not even a grenade)

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

epic scale 1-10. an easy 9. if some sort of stripper squad had met and been over came, perhaps a 10.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

Lol

Btw Dark, did your "friend" ever reply back to you?

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

No reply but he did accept my friend reply so whever I see him on it's hunting time

He actually accepted it?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum