We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiatus over.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiatus over.  Empty Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:45

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

My self imposed xbox hiatus is over. Anyone want to get some bfbc2 in tonight? Around 1130 (EST) Only for a few hours though, iv got to finish the icon bar eventually tonight.

2Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:46

StormEye

StormEye

I'll probably be on.

3Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:47

I'll be online; just don't switch to the other team and take my gold dogtags again, especially if I have teammates with a tree fetish.

4Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:49

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:I'll be online; just don't switch to the other team and take my gold dogtags again, especially if I have teammates with a tree fetish.
What you say about my trees?
Hiatus over.  Copy_o10

5Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:52

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Don't worry, I'm going to be rpg'n fools from across the map, then running into walls during deathcam

6Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:52

You heard what ah sayed. >_> Tree rapist teammates never done me no good when that them thar Epyk is 'round. They jus' drop they're drawers and go at that tree like a woodchuck and a piece of bacon...wut in tarnation did ah jus' say?

7Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:54

StormEye

StormEye

Hiatus over.  Chiyob10

8Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 17:55

Same

Same

I'll play with you If you guys wouldn't mind me joining. I wont be revive happy ( or a medic at all..) if I join. Just Downloading Team Fortress 2 so I can play it on my PC.

9Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:18

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I kinda have the urge to geta group for mw2

And we all equip riot shields and throwing knife, and form a roman phalanx... Then proceed to butcher some peeps

10Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:20

I sold MW2 because of how much it angered me, but I had some good memories of making ground war teams of people, in which everybody but one person would use a riot shield; it was hilarious. We actually annihilated some teams. I used C4, but most used throwing knifes.

11Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:21

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I'd love to see that happen, but with all the noobtube related douchebaggery it wouldn't last long.

Anyway, I prefer Riot Shield and C4.

12Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:21

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

That could be a laugh or two.

13Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:24

Yeah, when they broke out the explosives, some of used Blast Shield; I had to make another class when the noobtubes got out of hand, because I couldn't take enough explosions from the OMA+Noobtubers.

NEVER underestimate the riotshield with Scavenger and C4; it's hilarious fun. Get a pistol with a Tac Knife, and you're all set. You just got to play it right.

14Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:26

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Throwing knife (fot pretty good at it) and ....gah, which ever one refilled ammo when you walked over a dead body...

I'd only played domination, so ppl hated me and my riot shield

15Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:34

StormEye

StormEye

Mr. Dr. Awesome wrote:Throwing knife (fot pretty good at it) and ....gah, which ever one refilled ammo when you walked over a dead body...

I'd only played domination, so ppl hated me and my riot shield
Scavenger?

16Hiatus over.  Empty Re: Hiatus over. 2010-08-28, 18:41

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Yeah...that's really the only thing I miss from mw2. The indestructible riot shield.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum