Got some good Black Ops Dual Wield Weapons clips for you guys! :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Got them yesterday playing Wager Matches. Fun! Fun! FUN! Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Damn dude. Killing spree!

Valukar

every time it goes to pistols in sharpshooter everyone is fucking garbage and it's just a free 10 kill streak i swear

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

ing wrote:every time it goes to pistols in sharpshooter everyone is fucking garbage and it's just a free 10 kill streak i swear

Agreed, I find it absolutely hilarious, because for whatever reason, they can use whatever other gun they want, but not a pistol, heaven forbid.

I actually love the pistols in this game.

CoD4 had my favourite handguns, because they actually killed things, lol. These work good too, but nothing like them. WaW had my favourite real pistols, but CoD4 had my favourite as far as performance went.

CoD4 overall is still my favorite game, and the pistols in it were awesome. The only thing I like about the pistols in this game is the increase of fire rate lol.

CoD4 used to allow you to fire handguns at 1,200 rpm, before the stupid patch that only allowed you to fire 440 or so, and WaW allowed you to fire up to 1,200 rpm too, but if you broke the cap too many times, you would get "mod blocked", and only be able to fire a pitiful, one round a second or something like that, it was ridiculous. I actually like Black Ops more than CoD4, for the most part, but CoD4 will always be special to me because it was the first game I really played online a lot.

I still like CoD4 more than BO, I don't know why but something about CoD4 just makes me love it. Probably because it was the original modern warfare before everything else started copying it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum