the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops Level Design is looking good! :D :D :D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://g4tv.com/videos/49177/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops---Jungle-Multiplayer-Map-Exclusive/

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Looks exciting. THe wager match has me really thinking about getting this game. Sometimes a guy just has to gamble!

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I really like Treyarch's map design. Most of their larger maps have an open area in the middle and close quarters areas with tight corners on the sides. The smaller maps like Corrosion and Courtyard have ways to circle the outside of the map, but have high traffic areas in the middle where most of the battles are.

Crimson Exitus

Crimson Exitus

Higurashi wrote:I really like Treyarch's map design. Most of their larger maps have an open area in the middle and close quarters areas with tight corners on the sides. The smaller maps like Corrosion and Courtyard have ways to circle the outside of the map, but have high traffic areas in the middle where most of the battles are.

Treyarch seems to always have the edge in map design, every large open map has been awesome. Dodging tanks like I was playing MGS in WWII made me shriver.

I have a question for you personally Higurashi: You've played Tales of Vesperia and I was wondering if it was a decent game. My buddy and I want to start LPing older or lesser known games and the only game we have on our list so far is Steambot Chronicles, is Vesperia a good choice?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Its good.

Funny, and the main character isn't one of those mopey douches a la FF. Whereas one of them gets embarrassed by a lady showing some skin, he's just like "Ehh, more eyecandy for me."

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Yeah, it's pretty good. My only problem is that some of the characters are annoying.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

"They're bouncing!"

"Hmmm?"

"I want mine to bounce."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum