D
Ron Swanson
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O yea! GOt to play a few games with big D this weekend! Now if I can get him and Mills on at the same time I'll have my old wrecking crew back! O yeas!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I played with D a good little bit way back in the day

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes you did! SO you canbe the 4th! O yea!

D

Back in the building!!

SO you know the building is coming down at some point.

D

TerryMay wrote:I played with D a good little bit way back in the day

Yes. I have fond memories my man. Fun times.

I jumped on with you yesterday DL. You finished the match and left..... =(

And BTW.... I'm gold again fellas. Call me Goldmember!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wife said that dinner was ready so I had to go =o( Was it the round on Laguna Presa Conquest? I did well that round =o)

I'll be online tonight if you guys want to try and squad up!

Yeah it was Laguna. First time I've heard Frost's voice. He's very suthna. Worse than us DL.

I'll try to jump on tonight.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

That was the first time I had played with him as well. Have you ever played with my friend BSAW Kettlehead? The guy is from one of the former Soviet rebublics and lives in New York now. Man his accent his think!! HAHA

D

Frost had me cracking up, (I think it was him anyways.) He had a Gordon Ramsey quality about him.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:That was the first time I had played with him as well. Have you ever played with my friend BSAW Kettlehead? The guy is from one of the former Soviet rebublics and lives in New York now. Man his accent his think!! HAHA

That was the first I had played with him. Everyone was like "Hey Kettlehead!" I was like who the fu.....?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea he's not an SeC boy but I have played with him longer than anyone else except for Phe who a few have played with as well.

My original BC2 crew on release was (Caring Goblin, NOTPOT, BSAW Kettlehead, and Razor) Onlt Kettlehead and sometime Phe is ever on though! I'll have to drag Kettlehead over here he's a cool guy!

I had no crew before the SeC. I was a loner.... a rebel.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I always attract a crew! I guess I am so lovable! HAHA

D

Pee Wee's Big Adventure FTW!

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:Pee Wee's Big Adventure FTW!

I can get nothing by you!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sooo if they are dead why can;t I open Mills?

*reachs down to open the door*

DL is illustrating how the zombie apocalypse started. =)

D

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:

Cool

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:

Cool

I'm starting to wonder if you've seen every movie out there.

D

I've seen a lot man. While I won't claim to know it all, anything that was remotely popular most likely won't get by me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:DL is illustrating how the zombie apocalypse started. =)

HAHA thats me. Can;t leave anything alone!

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I've seen a lot man. While I won't claim to know it all, anything that was remotely popular most likely won't get by me.

I am jealous.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:
MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:DL is illustrating how the zombie apocalypse started. =)

HAHA thats me. Can;t leave anything alone!

To you, that sign is like butting a big red button in a kindergarten class and putting a sign on it that says "Don't Push!!!"

D

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I've seen a lot man. While I won't claim to know it all, anything that was remotely popular most likely won't get by me.

I am jealous.

Don't be. The payoff is that I'm forever rendered game-less and destined to be alone cause I watch so many movies that I don't know how to talk to the ladies.

Ask DL, he'll tell ya. Razz

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:

I am jealous.

Don't be. The payoff is that I'm forever rendered game-less and destined to be alone cause I watch so many movies that I don't know how to talk to the ladies.

Ask DL, he'll tell ya. Razz

I fail to see the downside....

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea I'll tell ya! That was a fun day hehe

SOme days I fail to see the downside! HAHA

I come home from the denist tell the wife I want to just be left alone to relaxe from the denist. Turn on the xbox.

She says! O so you can play ganes!!!!

Really woman! Why are you bothering me now! GRRRRR

D

Yeah but whose going to change the DVDs for me once the movie is over?

Or make you a sandwich? I see your point now.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The question D!?!?!??! Who the hell is gonna make you a samich!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn it mills you beat me!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA

lol...

Heebs

Heebs

so, if the woman changes the dvd and makes sandwiches for her man, then i must be broke as hell, because i never do any of that.

what happens is, i tell the bf, "Go change the dvd to (insert girlie movie he hates here), and make me a sandwich i am hungry."

and shit gets done. Heebs don't fuck around lol

D

Just put the DVD in the sandwich.

Your scenario makes no sense Heebs. *scoffs*

D

Actually no need to change DVDs since I stream all of my stuff now with my new internet connection that actually networks my 360 and PC together. So awesome.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Side note: I love hearing kettlehead curse with his thick russian accent. kinda reminds me of samir cursing on Office Space

Last edited by TerryMay on 2010-12-06, 13:26; edited 1 time in total

Heebs

Heebs

i need to get Battlefield so i can play with the SeC! :'(

You don't own BC2 Heebs?!??! I thought we all owned it.

Heebs

Heebs

nope. i do not. sheep is always trying to get me to go to her house and play it, but i am scared, especially hearing the horror stories of how mean people are on there lol

D

Pff, **** the mean peoples.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn so much happened in my topic while I was gone =o(

Terry, Yea I love hearing Kettlehead get mad and curse! HAHA I loved when you and he both shot me on Panama and you guys are like. Sorry DL. HAHA Don;t be sorry your gonna be cursing me soon! And lo and behold I had Kettlehead cursing LOL!

My wife gave up a long time on me making her food! HAHA

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Heebs if you hang with the Sec you don;t have to worry about the mean peoples. We take care of the mean peoples!

Heebs

Heebs

i'll think about it, maybe when i get back to WA i'll get it so i can be all hip and current with the rest of the SeC lol

*snorts* We're "hip". =)

Heebs

Heebs

i never know wtf is going on in the Games section of the forum, it's always about BF and randies, and omg i am like... *crickets* lol

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHAHA Yea hip is not a word typically described with us HAHAHA

Heebs wrote:i never know wtf is going on in the Games section of the forum, it's always about BF and randies, and omg i am like... *crickets* lol

I've played a hell of a lot of BC2 and even I don't know what they're talking about sometimes.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sometimes you just gotta nod your head and agree and act like you know WTF is going on! HAHA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum