+3
D
Ron Swanson
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

D

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Sometimes you just gotta nod your head and agree and act like you know WTF is going on! HAHA

*nods head
*agrees
*has no clue wtf is going on

D

Also lets get this back on topic. This is about me!!!

*strikes "all about me pose"

I didn't get a MISTER ZOMBEE IS BACK ON topic..... =(

Heebs

Heebs

all hail the all powerful D! *worships*

is that better? lol

D

Heebs wrote:all hail the all powerful D! *worships*

is that better? lol

Thou shalt not worship false idols. Haggod is the only one worthy of this.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmmm no you didn;t but then I was able to persuade you fairly easily to get back on and play with me a little while ago. D has been stuborn HAHA

True. So this topic is to honor D's stubborn-ness?

I imagined D coming out of a cave to scare off the sand people. Only they'll return... and in greater numbers.

D

BC2 was lacking water mines.

I had to come out of retirement to deliver them.

Heebs

Heebs

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:

is that better? lol

should i just stick to making you a sandwich? LOL XD

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea! I was pretty socked Friday when I saw him running BC2! I thought he was perma retireded from the game. TBH I am glad your both back!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Heebs wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:

is that better? lol

should i just stick to making you a sandwich? LOL XD

Yes, it's easy I like my sandwiches pretty plain just turkey, light mayo and lettuce. Oh and bacon, don't forget the bacon or they will be consequences and repercussions.

Heebs

Heebs

lol, i am retired from my sandwich making days. ask sheep to do it, she is a sandwich artiste XD

D

Ahh ok.

If Sheep does it I'll have to say "a little mayo" instead of "Light mayo" cause she'll be all like "All of our mayo is lite YA NOOB"

Heebs

Heebs

LOL!!! sheep, like me, actually understands what people mean by light mayo, she got the sandwich makin' skillz, yo. it's them other sandwich artistes that are like, "n00blet."

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nooo I am pretty sure I saw sheep raging about the mayo thing once before.

Heebs

Heebs

srs!?

omg, you know what realllly used to grind my gears? when people would ask me for light mustard, then get pissed when it came out in one big glob. do you know how impossible that shit is? the bottle ejects at about a thousand gallons per squirt, not even joking.

i would just tell them, "i'll do my best." LOL!

sheep

sheep

I wasn't raging, just pointing out that you have to be more specific than "light mayo" because the mayo is light, so it can be confusing.

I always get compliments on my sammiches. They are beautiful and taste awesome. I win.

But I don't make them for free. Even the boyfriend pays for his.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

sheep wrote:I wasn't raging, just pointing out that you have to be more specific than "light mayo" because the mayo is light, so it can be confusing.

I always get compliments on my sammiches. They are beautiful and taste awesome. I win.

But I don't make them for free. Even the boyfriend pays for his.

No girl you was about to punch someone you was ragin so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA I don;t know I do remember you saying something about the light mayo though. You might have been chill.

sheep

sheep

I'll start a topic one day just for my Subway rages. Then you'll see some serious Sheep rage. I get the stupidest effing people sometimes, I swear.

Heebs

Heebs

true dat. i could write a book about all the stupid assholes that came into Subway. ugh.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

sheep wrote:I'll start a topic one day just for my Subway rages. Then you'll see some serious Sheep rage. I get the stupidest effing people sometimes, I swear.

Sheep, I understand your pain, and rage at the idiots of the world who have no idea how to order a sandwich. I, too, make food for the brain dead.

sheep

sheep

Yay Big Fox! I am not the only one! I actually like my job just fine, and really, 90% of the customers are just fine, but that bad 10% stick out more lol.

How is Little Fox?!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Sheep you really should start a topic where you tell us some Subway stories

D

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:HAHA Sheep you really should start a topic where you tell us some Subway stories
Yeah do it. Make it food job specific so others can contribute also. I'll throw in some stories from my Round Table Pizza days.

Heebs

Heebs

oh, she can tell you some subway stories. so could i, but i bet she has way more than me, lol.

sheep

sheep

Alrighty! I'll set it up later today. Right now I must get myself turned into a person. Need to do some shopping today.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

sheep wrote:Yay Big Fox! I am not the only one! I actually like my job just fine, and really, 90% of the customers are just fine, but that bad 10% stick out more lol.

How is Little Fox?!

Little Fox is doing good. He eats, poops, sleeps, and then eat, sleep, poops. Thank you for asking. If you set up a Subway story topic, I'll drop in a story or two from Wawa.

Heebs

Heebs

me too. i need to exercise and pull myself together.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

NNoooo leave!!!! Conversations are going now =o( No leave the DRGN by hisself!!!!

StormEye

StormEye

*pokes in*

D00MSDAY back on the battlefield! - Page 2 1008471920-29-45

*Slides away*

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Sorry, DL. My daughter has a Drs appointment to be at. Maybe I'll be on BF a bit later.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Man everyones leaving!!!! I sad now Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum