+4
Zillah
Heebs
Epyk MD
D
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

Started watching it last night, seems cool so far, but only watched about 30 minutes or so.

Ellen Page.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:

Ellen Page.

good start

Heebs

Heebs

saw it in the movie theaters, blew my mind. Tom Hardy... *drools*

No but it is under the tree behind me....

D

T-800 wrote:No but it is under the tree behind me....

Actually that's the copy I'm watching but I'll get it back to ya in time for Xmas, the 26th at the latest lol.

Zillah

Zillah

That movie is craaazzzyyy. Talk about a mindfuck.

D

K I finished watching it and I'm going to need to watch this again to figure out exactly wtf happened.

Great set pieces, acting and cinematography though.

And Ellen Page.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

It's on my Netflix list. I love Ellen Page, ever since she was in X-men. She's fantastic.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It was a really well done movie. The timing of the different events at the end was done incredibly well.

D

Did you like Juno Modther?

I love that movie and I think she did a great job in it. I don't understand why that movie got so much hate.

What about Hard Candy? You see that?

Heebs

Heebs

Hard Candy is the shit.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Heebs I watched Valhalla Rising. I don't know what to think either. It was filmed like those 70's psychadelica movies... pretty fucked up. I haven't seen the very end of it yet though.

Heebs

Heebs

Valhalla Rising is an extremely weird movie, i am still undecided if i loved it or hated it lol.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I would say I didn't like it. To slow and whack for me. Which is a bummer because if there's one thing this world needs more of it's Viking movies.

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

On the subject of Inception, I thought it was a very cool action movie (some of the best fight scenes since the Star Wars Ep. III imho), but Nolan's second-worst film, and he's my favorite living director right now.
Spoiler:
I repeat, its action sequences were profound, which proves that Nolan's still got it in him, but the plot didn't have half the impact on me that The Dark Knight, The Prestige, or Memento did.

D

Cool random find:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/2010/12/08/inception_nolans_hand-drawn_map/

D

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/30/christopher-nolan-confirms-inception-video-game-in-development/

I saw it in theaters. It was a little overhyped in my opinion. But still a solid flick.

I haven't got to see it yet; I've heard good things about it from a lot of people, and it looks interesting enough that I want to watch it though.

Zillah

Zillah

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/30/christopher-nolan-confirms-inception-video-game-in-development/

Hopefully its good.

I can almost assure you that there's going to be a sequel. Theres so much thats left unanswered, and so much that could be added on to.

Crunchy

Crunchy

I thought it was great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum