the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (spoilers?)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (spoilers?) Empty WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (spoilers?) 2010-12-13, 20:32

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

U deserve to win caesar. i walk in and you have the abilty to spawn 6 guys with displacer thing gloves that do around 100 damage each to me. i dont even have enough fucking vats to take all the gloves off becasue appaantly 95% in fallout means around 20 percent to fucking hit.

takes me like 10 trys before i finnaly disarm every fucking one of them.

10 minutes spend teabagging and one shoting caesar and benny with the displacer

more frustrting than any cod game ever not to mention half the time i tried to vats it froze my guy and let the caesar guys prison shank me

this situation made me love fallout 3 that much more, it wasnt just the displacers it was ALL THE FUCKING GLITCHES IN BETWEEN

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

wat

StormEye

StormEye

I drugged myself up to the max, and ate BUNCH of food/drinks.

My health was regenerating so fast it was lul'ful.

Took Partytime Mentats and the regular one, along with some liquor to boost charisma to 8 and went into slaughter-mode with Boone.

Though, plasma caster made the job pretty easy.

TheGM

TheGM

Tis a RPG Bro.

I thought that eating a bunch of food doesn't help regenerate faster? I thought you had to wait until the first to heal you then go back and eat more for it to count.

TheGM

TheGM

Something like 3 food.

StormEye

StormEye

Had Wasteland Omelet and Bramihn(sp?) steak and something else. Along with sunset sarsaparilla. Not sure the actual regeneration rate, but it seemed to be getting regerating much faster than I commonly would expect from food items.

Thought I was Wolverine for a sec.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum