Majora1988

Yes...touch that butterfly.

Daddy likes...

oooh...yeah...now tell me I'm bad.

StormEye

StormEye

My brethrens looked so sad at the end when the butterfly was gone

D

That's a beautiful family ya got there Strom Leave the butterfly alone Storm Icon_biggrin

StormEye

StormEye

D_Gryphon wrote:That's a beautiful family ya got there Strom Leave the butterfly alone Storm Icon_biggrin
Thank you. Captivity is not so bad once you get used to it.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Man, now I look like a creepy pervert.

Screw you guys. T_T

D

LOL, "guess it's back in the water boys."

StormEye

StormEye

D_Gryphon wrote:LOL, "guess it's back in the water boys."
I lol'd pretty hard there.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Haha quite funny.

Lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Kitsune you should get on BC2. I'm bored.

I'll talk to you, but I'm going to get some food, and then I'm going to play Splinter Cell; I borrowed it from a friend and I need to complete it.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ah alright.

I'll be online in about 5-10 minutes; having dinner. I need to eat more food; I realized that my ribs were really visible yesterday, after looking in the mirror cause I thought that I may be losing weight. Sad

Also, in "The Bag Boy" father's voice, "Ugh, Steven!" to your 2,959 M416 kills.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Smile
that would proably be better if I got the reference Smile

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol, the storms hungry for the butterflys tags

i think the butterfly is mocking the penguins cause they cant fly

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I told you Storm yesterday Storm i said Storm

Bob is really skinny because he gets too much Ragersize!

I think the only reason I don't become obese is because I rage so much. xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah me and Storm were talking about how PC players are fatter than Console layers Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:I think the only reason I don't become obese is because I rage so much. xD
Bless for you, bliss for my eardrums.

Lol, I've actually been pretty alright about raging lately, as long as I take enough breaks.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why are you so calm Fox

*Gives Fox a Suspicious Glare*

You smoked Something Greg gave you didnt you!

Lol, I have actually never touched pot. Yet another thing I have nothing against, but I choose not use. I've been calming down by focusing on nothing and clearing my mind, then going back to what I was doing; breaks help, because I can still only take so much irriation before I blow up. I also leave if I feel I'm hurting my team, so I don't drag them down and feel guilty, so it's a plus for both me and them.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should Take up Yoga it would be funny Very Happy

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I have never done pot. I have thought of trying it once just to see why people flip shit about it so much.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why is this Topic about Smoking Pot now?

Seriously it was originally about Storm Sexually Harassing Insects

Lol, I will never do Yoga; I think it is ridiculous.

Because you hinted it.

xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Flexs his Off topic Muscles*

Yep i still got it Very Happy

Yes, you still do Frost. Lol.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Mind you not much need for Derailing on these Forums lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

We have severe ADD we can turn any topic to something completely irrelevent.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im a Necrophyliac i like "Posting" in Dead Topics

xD Omg.

Also, games nowadays are starting to piss me off. I just accidently died and made a mistake. Why is there no punishment? I should either have to restart the game, lose all of my items, or something. It really angers me that there is NO punishment for losing at all, just go back and try again.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh god i remember the Old Days when theyre were No checkpoints and you couldnt Save games

That's the way it should be. Dying once should make you restart the game, or if there is checkpoints, you restart with a harsh penalty, such as less life/injury, no items, or something. Every time you die, it gets more and more difficult, to teach you not to mess up.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You mean like Daredevil mode on Super Mario Galaxy?

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya the old games are stupid hard. Like Zelda and metroid.

And frost, all I see is your name in the latest post. Even if no one posts in it. I see through your Hard, chocolate outside, and see your soft, creamy caramel inside.

Frostbyrn wrote:You mean like Daredevil mode on Super Mario Galaxy?

More difficult than that. Like playing a run on CoD Veteran, but somehow turn on the Iron skull from Halo 3. That should be how difficult a game should be on the highest difficulty. No mistakes, or you lose.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why am i a Cream Egg?

Everyone knows im a Cadbury Crunchie bar Very Happy

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya halo 2 legendary was stupid hard, and a challenge. I remember in singularity, that if you reverted a checkpoint or died, you would start at the last checkpoint with full health. Bo matter how low you were at the time of the save.

I never could beat Quarantine Zone on Halo 2 on Legendary; I beat every other level though, but I lost my temper, and just gave up on that one.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ack i remember Quarantine Zone i think it just Involved me and My sis hiding in a corner and Taking turns Running out and taking as many Flood with us as possible before we died and respawned on the one still hiding lol

That stupid fucking tank that had the flood is almost what made me give up, and when I finally beat that, I got stuck on the part RIGHT before the end.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but Flood Cant Tank snipe lol its one of their Weakness's past a Certain range your Fracking invisible

Well, it was a combo between the flood in the tank, and all his little fuck buddies trying to kill me. I finally just got past it, but then I can't remember what happened, but I was right near the end and I couldn't do it. It's been years since I've played.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah theres an Achievement for doing Reach solo Legendary

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice vid find big!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum