New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So glad I've platinumed the Neostead

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

It feels like it isn't responsive AT ALL compared to the 870. It's like shoot......hit.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah it is slow but its Reload time is faster

I know people say there all Identical bu ti think thats BS the 870 just works better

Zillah

Zillah

I wish i had platinumed it before the slugs nerf.

probably wont ever platinum a shotty now.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I have really noticed the difference since the update, I just can't seem to land key shots when I need them since the patch. In fact there is no reason to use pumps (to me) since the patch, the semis are just better

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

On my Way to a USAS Platinum Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Its just to easy now. I don't even think about how far away I am anymore I just open up and down they go. there was a time that I wouldn't fire a buckshot shell until I was about 10 yards away

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If im that Close i go for the Knife Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

yeah maybe ill do the USAS with buckshot. its great at close range with extended mags.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

with the new improved buckshot its got decent range now. at close range the other guy better just set down the controler and quit right there

it is all in your head.

Zillah

Zillah

Plus ive already got like 100 or so kills with it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Actually In CQC SMGs and occasionally M14's or M1's will beat the Semi autos because of the 1 shot Headshot thing o and Pumps

Actually my NZ lag makes alot of things Beat me in CQC which shouldnt

Frostbyrn wrote:Actually In CQC SMGs and occasionally M14's or M1's will beat the Semi autos because of the 1 shot Headshot thing o and Pumps

Actually my NZ lag makes alot of things Beat me in CQC which shouldnt
or the bullshit rex.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Actually i dont like the Rex and after i platinum the M9 im moving to the Raffica before it which is saying alot since i was here since before the first patch

Frostbyrn wrote:Actually i dont like the Rex and after i platinum the M9 im moving to the Raffica before it which is saying alot since i was here since before the first patch
that was just a disaster of english lol.

Zillah

Zillah

the raffica? seriously? do the grach if you havent already...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I keep forgetting peoples brains dont work like mine

THINK LIKE ME GOD DAMMIT!

Also after the M9 i only have the Rex of the M93 left

hotdamnitssam wrote:the raffica? seriously? do the grach if you havent already...
the raffica is actually pretty good if you use it correctly. I have 4 gold stars with it.

Zillah

Zillah

You must remember that frost speaks kiwi, not english.
A language with absolutely no punctuation, besides the odd exclamation mark out of anger.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah its a good Oh fuck im out of Ammo and theres a guy right there Gun

hotdamnitssam wrote:You must remember that frost speaks kiwi, not english.
A language with absolutely no punctuation, besides the odd exclamation mark out of anger.
nah he is speaking tween. Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No i is speaking MMO english which you have to type fast because people are jumping you

Its a habit i never Snapped out of

I could type properly,But unfortunately that would mean posting slower which i have no desire to do

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

hotdamnitssam wrote:I wish i had platinumed it before the slugs nerf.

probably wont ever platinum a shotty now.
Meh, the slugs nerf doesn't affect me much. Doesn't really matter at long range, and at close range I've gotten pretty good at relying on hipfire anyways. So the longer zoom-time doesn't bother me.
But if you're sticking to strictly close-quarters, such as Cold War, there really isn't much point in using a pump over a semi other than preference.

The shotgun slug nerf didn't really do anything, except for give them a slightly bigger disadvantage for quick shots are very close range, otherwise, it still sights in plenty fast enough to get the job done.

Crombie

Crombie

yeah I definately noticed a difference with the Neostead, and I was so close to Platinum. Oh well, I have about 4 guns that are a couple hundred kills each away from plat's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum