+5
Zillah
Frostbyrn
Epyk MD
sheep
chunckylover53
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is why i hate randies... Empty This is why i hate randies... 2010-12-13, 13:21

chunckylover53

Just playing some port valdez rush defending. We are on the third base i hop in the apache and some random does. anyways i am not that great with it but were doing ok. Later on it gets down to about 15% so i land it on the hill to repair it it's hardly repaired but randy decides to take the broken down copter and leave me stranded on the hill...

WTF no one was even near us >.<

sheep

sheep

He just wanted your chopper.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

did he faceplant into the road next to you?

chunckylover53

Awesome MD wrote:did he faceplant into the road next to you?

Nah he flew it back to our base and repaired it. But he got shotdown quickly after that.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I call that Randie Roulette Very Happy

Does he take your chopper or not Dun dun dun

I call that the fucking stupid moronic douchecock of fail, because it happens to me a lot and I'm a pretty fucking good chopper whore, I don't need Mr. Random MacSuckass to take the reigns while I rest my hands only to get shot down less than 3 seconds later.

Half the time I just jump out and say 'why' repeatedly.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Whats funny to do is Plant C4 on the Apache and Detonate it on Take off a bad Pilot will flip because of the push and blow up lol Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

Randie revenge is the best.

Weapon of choice, VADS.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Doesn't have enough push to do that anymore

AA gun or Tank shell is better or UAV crash Very Happy

Really they should just feel lucky that they're getting flown around at all. The 30mm seat is much easier to kill people with than the missile pods, and they don't even have to worry about dodging shit or anything like that.

It's free kills for them, yet they feel compelled to take over and be fucking horrible at it. Literally the only thing I expect of a randy gunner is to shoot down the other helo/help with AA guns and repair when I land.

The rest of the time I give a shit if they even shoot, yet people in the 360 community are fucking moronic/12 years old. When I played the PC people basically stand in line to get in the gunner seat of ANY vehicle, because driving really isn't all its cracked up to be, and to make matters worse it isn't nearly as easy to score kills with (in any vehicle).

Lead Based Toys wrote:Really they should just feel lucky that they're getting flown around at all. The 30mm seat is much easier to kill people with than the missile pods, and they don't even have to worry about dodging shit or anything like that.

It's free kills for them, yet they feel compelled to take over and be fucking horrible at it. Literally the only thing I expect of a randy gunner is to shoot down the other helo/help with AA guns and repair when I land.

The rest of the time I give a shit if they even shoot, yet people in the 360 community are fucking moronic/12 years old. When I played the PC people basically stand in line to get in the gunner seat of ANY vehicle, because driving really isn't all its cracked up to be, and to make matters worse it isn't nearly as easy to score kills with (in any vehicle).
But I want to fly and do backflips.

Zillah

Zillah

I was playing with a randie today on isla, and he was flying me around for like 15 minutes, letting me rape people in the HIND.

Pleasant surprise indeed Smile

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

T-800 wrote:
Lead Based Toys wrote:Really they should just feel lucky that they're getting flown around at all. The 30mm seat is much easier to kill people with than the missile pods, and they don't even have to worry about dodging shit or anything like that.

..... and dodge rockets ?

Zillah

Zillah

delicious camel wrote:
T-800 wrote:

..... and dodge rockets ?

You have to do both at the same time, otherwise youre just another scrub.

chunckylover53

Lead Based Toys wrote:Mr. Random MacSuckass

haha win!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Actually when im gunning i watch out for those little red Tracer lines to kill people firing them also i target Engineers over everything or people moving towards AA tanks

Well with the buffed V-Smoke they may as well take the tracer dart out of the game because its worthless now.

and before R10 I rarely got traced back when I could run Warhead as the pilot, because I could fly fast and shit and not have to care that much about aiming :3

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

hotdamnitssam wrote:I was playing with a randie today on isla, and he was flying me around for like 15 minutes, letting me rape people in the HIND.

Hind on that map is a such a fucking fuck face fucker if the the pilot doesn't go into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE stupid mode and the gunner realizes he can't do shit to the Brad.

Zillah

Zillah

MEGA MILK wrote:
hotdamnitssam wrote:I was playing with a randie today on isla, and he was flying me around for like 15 minutes, letting me rape people in the HIND.

Hind on that map is a such a fucking fuck face fucker if the the pilot doesn't go into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE stupid mode and the gunner realizes he can't do shit to the Brad.

I hate not being able to do damage to the bradley! Are all chopper gunners like this, or is it only the hind?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

All of them, it's the same cannon.

The Blackhawk deals more damage against tanks than the 30mm chain since you know 2000 fucking RPM and all

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Lead Based Toys wrote:The Blackhawk deals more damage against tanks than the 30mm chain since you know 2000 fucking RPM and all

WHY THE FUCK IS THE 7.62 NATO FUCKING HURTING MY FUCKING TANK WHAT LE FUCK.

FUCK.

That was me a when I first realized this. Damn videogames.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/ChunkySlayer666

I think he was the first wookie to to discover the comfort of the bush.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Lead Based Toys wrote:http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/ChunkySlayer666

This is why i hate randies... 1288900914640

chunckylover53

Wow...

Chewy

Chewy

*head explodes*

Zillah

Zillah

Chewy wrote:

*head explodes*

Wow. That hardcore wookieness is just impressive. 0.13 kills per minute average.

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Wow. I don't even have enough patience to corner camp, let alone sitting on a hill that long.

sheep

sheep

I don't get it?

Other than the fact that this guy has about 410 more hours on the game than me and his stats are barely better than mine.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

He sits on his ass all day with a bolt-action in his hands, light-years away from the fighting, and he can't go positive after 500 hours of game-time.

It's so sad it's funny.

Shocked

Zillah

Zillah

I really want to add him, just so i can see how he does it. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum