4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awesome Randies Empty Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 20:07

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Never join when i invite them...
Why GM, why?

2Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 20:10

Hah, if I were an awesome randy, I probably wouldn't, either.
I'd probably just shrug it off as another twelve year old trying to host a noscopez lobby or some crap, you know? How many times have you received some crap like that on Live, and you just ignored it?

It's their loss, but I can understand why they do what they do.

3Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 20:38

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm guilty of this. I'll get the random invite every once in a while, but I never accept.

4Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 20:40

The Cramtron wrote:Hah, if I were an awesome randy, I probably wouldn't, either.
I'd probably just shrug it off as another twelve year old trying to host a noscopez lobby or some crap, you know? How many times have you received some crap like that on Live, and you just ignored it?

It's their loss, but I can understand why they do what they do.

Way too many times. Always "1600 MSP FOR 10th PRESTIGE LOBBY!" or "HOSTING SNIPER LOBBY, PLEASE JOIN!" or , once, for BC2 "PRIVATE MATCH WITH ALL WEAPON UNLOCKS, 1600 MSP, JOIN ME NOAWH!"

5Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 20:59

Also, how am I supposed to know if the invite was sent because I was perceived as a good player, or if it was simply because they sent it to every other person who joined the game?

I guess what I'm saying is that you've got to find some way to actually get them interested. How you'd do that, I don't know. I don't know what message you're sending to these randies.

6Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 21:03

Most of the time, it's message to "ALL FRIENDS AND RECENT PLAYERS!", lol. I actually send nice messages to other people that I don't know, when they actually are a challenge to play against, for once.

7Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 21:04

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

He partook of our live party two hours, asked how we knew each other and seem ed interested. I'm sad, we fought for ace pin each round.

8Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-03, 23:28

sheep

sheep

Maybe he'll come around eventually - just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Or he could be lurking. I lurked for a good while before actually joining.

....Oh the boy just turned the shooty game on!

9Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-04, 03:14

TheGM

TheGM

Awesome MD wrote:Never join when i invite them...
Why GM, why?

I got a Friend Request from him. Maybe he wants to ease it in slow before going all the way so it isn't as awkward.

10Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-04, 03:21

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Pff to foreplay

11Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-04, 03:23

TheGM

TheGM

Hmmm what?
*reads post*

You would think that way wouldn't you.

12Awesome Randies Empty Re: Awesome Randies 2010-12-04, 03:27

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Some situations call for immediate insertion....what if you have class in 10 mins, there's no time swap life stories.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum