+3
TexasMace
sheep
Tater
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

I'll be online today if anyone wants to play... Epyk?....

I'm nursing the festering virus that started on friday when my gf had a tickle in her throat (keep it clean sickos). She started feeling better monday morning after a fever of 102 on sunday! now i'm feeling the effects.

So i'll be home attempting to shoot people in video games unless my eyes feel like their gonna burn out of my skull! 99.2 degrees right now.

I might be on soon if you wanna play with me.

Tater

Tater

I should be on in the next hour or two! gotta make some lemon tea with honey and take some more vitamin c.

Eat lots of garlic, its a natural antibiotic.

sheep

sheep

At first I read your kid had a tickle in her throat for some reason. Went, wait, tater has kids? That's not right, so I reread it.

Get better soon! Sorry I won't be around to shoot people with you.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Sorry you feel bad, master Derpp hope it clears quickly.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

you lucky/unlucky dog you! I wish I wasn't at work otherwise I would join you derp...... maybe I'm getting sick. *cough cough* hmmmmmmm, I better work on it. I don't think my boss will buy it yet.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Get better man.

zachattack46

zachattack46

not sure if you're still on but I'll be on in 20 minutes or so......this is assuming the party problem is fixed maybe I'll just be able to join the game in progress.

Hopefully you'll get better soon; there's a sickness going around lately.

Get well soon man, it is that time of year of sickness. At least here it is, i think i am trying to get a head cold. But, luckily i don't get sick easy. Another good thing about working out. I might be on most of the day. The weather is actually bad here. It is raining ice and stuff all day. I have no plans to go anywhere far.

Tater

Tater

Sorry fellas! i never ended up getting on till yesterday!

I tried getting on, on tuesday but after looking at teh dashboard for 4-5 minutes my eyes started to burn!

I still sick and plan on going home early today! i missed work yesterday and tuesday, almost didn't go today but i'm outta earned sick time! FUUUUU..

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Its alive............. hope you get through it Derp!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum