Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new american dad christmas special.....

+2
chunckylover53
1fnbighen
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

All I have to say is What da fuck?!??

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/2gGcmxvMZ7UDwt243NkN3g"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/2gGcmxvMZ7UDwt243NkN3g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

So no one has an option on this?

I don't care for the show.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

meh, i only watch it cause its after family guy.

chunckylover53

lol i liked it.

D

Heard it was interesting but I don't really care for the show. I'll check it out though and let you know what I think.

Chewy

Chewy

I didn't think it was too bad of an episode, a lot more violent than I expected it to be but compared to something like Superjail that's nothing.

I actually prefer American Dad over Family guy now. Mostly because I've seen every Family Guy episode 37 times.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sorry, I gave up trying to watch what you posted because it apparently had 30 minutes of commercials before the video would start.

Metalzoic wrote:Sorry, I gave up trying to watch what you posted because it apparently had 30 minutes of commercials before the video would start.
Better than cable. Wink

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:Sorry, I gave up trying to watch what you posted because it apparently had 30 minutes of commercials before the video would start.
Better than cable. Wink

I'm sure. If Hulu comes to the 360 I'm signing up for sure. I'm just not willing to sit through a bunch of commercials at the computer.

Metalzoic wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Better than cable. Wink

I'm sure. If Hulu comes to the 360 I'm signing up for sure. I'm just not willing to sit through a bunch of commercials at the computer.
Hulu is coming to the 360 next year but you will have to pay $8 a month to see it. (you do get access to full seasons though)

D

I think I'm going tor rent it.

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I think I'm going tor rent it.
Why? so instead of sitting through 5 minutes of adds for a 30 minutes show you want to wait 15 minutes to 30 minutes for it to download.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Better than cable. Wink

Hulu is coming to the 360 next year but you will have to pay $8 a month to see it. (you do get access to full seasons though)

That's what I've heard as well. Sounds like money well spent to me.

Metalzoic wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Better than cable. Wink

That's what I've heard as well. Sounds like money well spent to me.
Netflix is a much better deal at least for me since they are getting all the new seasons now.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I enjoyed that.

chunckylover53

hulu for the 360 sounds awesome cant wait i am just hoping it'll have everything the comp gets. Well without commercials since were paying.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

chunckylover53 wrote:hulu for the 360 sounds awesome cant wait i am just hoping it'll have everything the comp gets. Well without commercials since were paying.

It's normally a pay service on PC though too isn't it? I can almost guarantee it will have commercials.

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:hulu for the 360 sounds awesome cant wait i am just hoping it'll have everything the comp gets. Well without commercials since were paying.

It's normally a pay service on PC though too isn't it? I can almost guarantee it will have commercials.

I've watched everything i wanted to watch for free on hulu. Thats why i mentioned the paying part.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I must have read it wrong then.

D

T-800 wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I think I'm going tor rent it.
Why? so instead of sitting through 5 minutes of adds for a 30 minutes show you want to wait 15 minutes to 30 minutes for it to download.

I don't care about the commercials I just want to watch it on my TV instead of my computer.

I like American Dad. The Family Guy special just sucked though, too up its own ass with edgy hipster messages for some reason.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't care about the commercials I just want to watch it on my TV instead of my computer.

Word.

Metalzoic wrote:

Word.
Ever heard of streaming or HDMI output?

D

T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

Word.

No, I've never heard of either of those things. Rolling Eyes

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

Word.

You can use windows media center on the 360 to stream hulu from your I believe. *goes and checks*

D

T-800 wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

Word.

You can use windows media center on the 360 to stream hulu from your I believe. *goes and checks*

Sarcasm fail.

I stream the stuff from my PC to my 360.

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
T-800 wrote:
D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

Word.

Sarcasm fail.

I stream the stuff from my PC to my 360.
Yah it seems you can't stream hulu to your 360 Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum