So I went on CoD4 this morning...

+2
1fnbighen
Twitchy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Twitchy

Twitchy

And decided to prestige. So I join a HQ lobby and become host. Then we get shipment. 10 minutes later, the game ends, with me at 120 kill and 37 deaths, using the default MP5 class, which by the way has no stopping power. Not bad eh? Very Happy

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

nice

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

i have no ability on that game anymore. I tried like a month ago and went 16-16. I mean my KD wasnt that good anywho.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

meh its cod, who really cares bout ur k/d...
wait, thats all they care about

Last edited by 1fnbighen on 2010-08-30, 13:11; edited 1 time in total

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

right?

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

whoops, all they care about.

yep

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yep. Then they come over to our game and ruin it caring about a stat that doesnt mean a damn.

My record is something like 118-10 or something for Shipment, and I've got my birthday (if you switch the 0 and 9, 90-12) as a score before, but that map is awful, and I would say almost everything about it is pure luck.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

What playlists have Shipment? I've never played on Shipment before. It can't be worse than the MW2 lobby glitch on Rust.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Headquaters, Cagematch, and maybe FFA

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I never played in Cage Match because of the boosters, and I never played Headquarters because objective game modes on CoD are a joke (Except SnD and War). I know FFA doesn't have it because that and TDM were the main game modes I played.

Domination and Groundwar both have Shipment too. Oh God...I've played Ground War Domination many times...it will give you nightmares.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Oh, and Team Tactical has it.

TheGM

TheGM

I was playing COD4 in the mornings about 2 weeks back. It is like easy mode was turned on. i was going 30+ - 10 like every game. I saw very few GLs. Allot of M40 ACOG Snipers(Who look so cute when they try so hard) and no Claymores.

So I was using granade launchers and claymores.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Eh, when I tried playing MW2 a good 2 w3eeks ago, I did nothing but OMA + DC + NOOB TUBES.

Almost had 3 damn nukes that day in one hour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum