ill be mostly MIA for a few days

+2
Mrs. Terry of Hat
Epyk MD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

One employee is heading towards being fired, one just had her baby and my boss is on vacation for the next two weeks, our two new assistants are well...new and one is lazy...
So work is going to take up a lot of my time until Wednesday most likely. Just a heads up if I'm super inactive.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Ick, that sucks. I love that Nikki gets to go on vacation for two weeks and you don't even get Christmas off probably. That's ridiculous.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I get the eve of christmas eve off... scratch

Tater

Tater

What is it you do that is soo important you need to be at work on christmas! unless your a cop/doctor/some form of emergency job?

Sucks man! Happy chrismahanukwanzicka to you!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I need to make sure these college kids can purchase boozes

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I always thought it was ridiculous you guys are even open on Christmas, let alone that you never have holidays off. Isn't that the point of being the assistant manager?

Tater

Tater

You work at a liquor store! I'd keel my boss if i had to sit in a retail outfit on xmas! bad enough i had to work new years, 10 years ago in my part time highschool job at a sunoco station! what a fuckin waste of time.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

He works at a conveinence store/ice cream place but it might as well be a liquor store cause it's on the OSU campus and they sell shitloads of alcohol haha. My husband used to work there, it sucks. They are open 24/7 and only close for a few hours on Christmas Eve sometimes.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

its horribad

Hours are bad,
Customers are mostly drunks
An most my new employees are dumbasses.

But the pay is ehh and the benifits are ok, and I can't risk not having insurence ar a new job.

Tater

Tater

I used to work in a full service Sunoco station when i was in HS in PA! the job sucked but it paid better than my other part time job as a cart boy at the local golf course....

All the time i'd get underclassmen from school trying to get me to sell them cigs! F that noise.

sheep

sheep

That's so lame Epyk. Makes my work place seem like a walk in the park. Except I don't get benefits (we might be getting them though, so I'm jazzed).

chunckylover53

That sucks.. I'll try to play enough BC2 for the both of us.

StormEye

StormEye

I'll make sure I totally stink up this place with penguin feces.

Don't worry.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum