Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team captains nominees Empty Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:36

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

nominate urself or others for the team battle

2Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:37

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Should this be contained on the poll thread?

3Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:38

TheGM

TheGM

Hunh?

4Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:41

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

no. just throw ur name up here if u would leik to be a captain

5Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:42

What team battle for what?

6Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:49

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

7Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:51

Hmmmm....I'll be a team captain. Very Happy

I call Exploding Sock and Kirby.

8Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:54

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

no, we pick teams later, we might be able to separate frost and dark

9Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:55

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Do sock and Kirby even play still???

10Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:55

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:Hmmmm....I'll be a team captain. Very Happy

Umm..... You don't get to call anyone... Also I doubt they would participate, and Kirb is not even here, iirc.

11Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:55

I think so. Also, I don't even play in private matches, so I won't really be a team captain.

12Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:56

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

>_>

13Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:56

StormEye wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:Hmmmm....I'll be a team captain. Very Happy

Umm..... You don't get to call anyone... Also I doubt they would participate, and Kirb is not even here, iirc.

I thought you chose who wanted as a team captain?!

Also, Kirby might not be here...hmm....think of him as a mercenary then.

14Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:57

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

If your not going to play why are you volunteering as a captain????

Question

15Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 16:58

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:If your not going to play why are you volunteering as a captain????

Question

I'll be cheering for my team the entire way!

16Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:01

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA kewl bra!

You ever play online anymore? I havn't played in a squad in a while with ya bro. I feel like you don;t like the DL anymmore!

17Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:03

I usually don't play with a squad anymore. If I do, it's a group of 4 or less. I will leave once it reaches 5, to allow a spot in the squad to open up so it's more effiecient.

18Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:05

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thats cool.

But I still didn;t see anything to make me think that your not hating the DL! Sad

19Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:07

Nah, it's nothing against you. I left Dark and Shaymo's party once we got 5 people, so I wouldn't get in the way and so that a more effective individual could take my place.

20Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:17

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

here we go again, bob's rage turns into battlefield emo

ur better than most people that are joining the squad

i understand u wanting a small squad, i like that too, but don't leave cause u think its for the good of the team

21Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:20

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No doubt bro! Stay and say hi to the DL at least!

HAHA rage turning to emo. thats funny I don;t care who you are!

22Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:24

Nah, it's alright. And it has nothing to do with being emo. I do it simply to increase the squads effieciency. I want my friends to get a Gold Squad pin; if I'm consistantly falling at 5 or less on the leaderboard, I'm not helping, whether I went 20-0, or 30-1, I'm still bogging them down. If I leave and go to a new team, I can actually be effective and keep them from losing. I'm not that effective once there's too many people; I'm a force multiplier, and nothing more. When there are 3 others, I start to become obsolete, like a 5th wheel, so I just do what I feel is right and leave.

23Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:29

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Lies.

24Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:31

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I agree lies!

25Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:31

What do you mean lies?

26Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:32

StormEye

StormEye

That Canada exists?

27Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:34

Canada will never exist.

28Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:35

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Besides Canada exsisting, lies that you bring the teamdown. Always better to have a good person than a dumbass Bj Randy with his super cool quickscope skills.

29Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:36

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i second the lies

30Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:37

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I thought I seconded the lies????

31Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:37

StormEye

StormEye

xsilentshooterx wrote:Besides Canada exsisting, lies that you bring the teamdown. Always better to have a good person than a dumbass Bj Randy with his super cool quickscope skills.
Hey! I do it sometimes.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

32Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:38

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i fourth the lies

33Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:40

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

StormEye wrote:
xsilentshooterx wrote:Besides Canada exsisting, lies that you bring the teamdown. Always better to have a good person than a dumbass Bj Randy with his super cool quickscope skills.
Hey! I do it sometimes.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

but youre not a dumbass Bj Randy.

34Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:41

It's not that I'm bad; I finally figured out that it's not because of my lack of skill, it's my playstyle. I come from playing CoD for a couple of years; I've learned to play defensively and move up when safe. BC2 allows you to a take a ridiculous amount of damage before going down, but I don't think about it. That match on Nelson Bay where I quit yesterday was proof of how I get in the way. I just move too slow; it's rather disheartening to finally sneak all the way around to get into their base, cause some havoc, and arm a charge, only to realize that I took too long, and it's on to the next base; it's like that every time. I'm an alright defender, but still. I can't really help the helicopters get shot down, somebody will always be a better pilot/gunner/passenger for repair/rockets, a better Recon, a better everything. I can play as every class well, but I don't specialize at anything, so I quickly become useless in a competant group. I'm better suited for helping a bunch of idiots win because I can do anything/everything decently.

35Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:41

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Xactly Storm your good. Dumbass Randy not so much.

36Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:46

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

usaully on nelson, it doesnt happen that fast. there has been many times i go that way and get gunned down by a squad. plus that team was bad, the other people that went to b(?) got there instantly aswell.

37Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:52

Yeah, but what I'm just trying to say, is that I'm outclassed and too slow, but not necessarily bad. That's why I'll stay for a small group or with a single friend, but not in a large group.

38Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 17:59

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ur not bad, ur actually taking a big risk instead of being safe. ur not outclassed , u just use a tactic that is better when ur team is useless. just broaden ur tactics for a "winning" class, something that requires a bit of team help but brings profit.

39Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 18:05

That's what I mean; I know I'm not bad, but my playstyle is too slow/sneaky. I can't keep up; if I try to keep up, I die far too much because I don't know how to move that way. I like to move up, cover to cover, because I know how to do that, and sneak up on people. It's the all out bumrushes that we do that I can't do. I can defend, and I can sneak, but anything else, I'm outclassed by other GameFAQers and I'm too slow is what I mean. It's kinda like playing StarCraft, and you have a Ghosts. You only need one, not 5-6, because it becomes ridiculous. Now, imagine all of the ghosts have different abilities unlocked, and all I have is "Personal Cloaking", but I can't call in a Nuclear Launch or EMP, but all the other Ghost units still have those abilites, and some even have "Personal Cloaking" too. I'm still useful, just obsolete.

40Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 18:07

StormEye

StormEye

Meh, I play my style regardless of the group I am playing with. It just depends on how dire the situation is at the moment my presence is at utmost importance.

Usually with a larger group, I get the freedom of doing what the hell I want and let others do the grunt work.
Team captains nominees Aoaaaa14

41Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-30, 19:04

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

^agreed

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

42Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-31, 01:58

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

DrBob276 wrote:That's what I mean; I know I'm not bad, but my playstyle is too slow/sneaky. I can't keep up; if I try to keep up, I die far too much because I don't know how to move that way. I like to move up, cover to cover, because I know how to do that, and sneak up on people. It's the all out bumrushes that we do that I can't do. I can defend, and I can sneak, but anything else, I'm outclassed by other GameFAQers and I'm too slow is what I mean. It's kinda like playing StarCraft, and you have a Ghosts. You only need one, not 5-6, because it becomes ridiculous. Now, imagine all of the ghosts have different abilities unlocked, and all I have is "Personal Cloaking", but I can't call in a Nuclear Launch or EMP, but all the other Ghost units still have those abilites, and some even have "Personal Cloaking" too. I'm still useful, just obsolete.

he he, this is called we have a team of point hungry gfaqers and not enough kills or mcomms to satisfy. it ends up to be a race to arm/blow up the objective

43Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-31, 02:19

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I sorta feel ya Bob. Today was my first time pub stomping with the dudes here, and I had trouble keeping up with some of them, especially on Conquest, since I almost exclusively play Rush. Still, I enjoyed seeing my team attack in force instead of being a disorganized mess. I just wonder how Dark gets so many damn points as Assault. Boggles my mind.

44Team captains nominees Empty Re: Team captains nominees 2010-08-31, 02:26

StormEye

StormEye

MEGA MILK wrote:I sorta feel ya Bob. Today was my first time pub stomping with the dudes here, and I had trouble keeping up with some of them, especially on Conquest, since I almost exclusively play Rush. Still, I enjoyed seeing my team attack in force instead of being a disorganized mess. I just wonder how Dark gets so many damn points as Assault. Boggles my mind.
Kill Kill Kill, then resupply everything you see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum